Zelda..?

(A/n): {Me: "Alright, Zelda, what's wrong..? 'Cuz you, definitely, aren't okay." Wild: "That's what I've been saying!" Me: *Smiles* "Someone's worried.." Wild: *Sighs* "Why is that what you're focused on..?"}

[°•At Wild's Office!°•]

{~Wild's POV.~}

I went to Zelda's office, hoping that she's okay. I knocked on the door, she said, 'Come in!' So, I walked inside. Only to find Zelda working on papers, like usual. I mentally sighed in relief.

"Hey, Zelda. So, I was about to leave for Downtown Brooklyn, is that okay?" She smiled, nodding.

"Sure. Rusl should be ready to leave when you are." I nodded, about to leave.

"So.. how long do you think you can hold out, detective..?" I stopped dead in my tracks, before turning around, and looking at Zelda.

"What did you say..?" She looked up at me surprised.

"What? I didn't say anything. Are you feeling well, Wild?" I nodded.

"Yeah.. forget I said anything.." I said, leaving.

[°•Timeskip!°•]

{~Wild's POV.~}

'What was that voice I heard..? It reminded me of that phone call..' I thought, while looking at the road ahead, Rusl looked over at me, but not for long, since he was driving.

"You've been awfully quiet.. is something on your mind?" I looked over at him.

"What? Oh, I was just lost in thought. Sorry.." He smiled, and shook his head.

"You don't need to be sorry, lad. What were you thinking about, if you don't mind me askin'." I smiled.

"I've just had a lot on my mind recently.. but, it's okay."

[°•At Downtown Brooklyn, again!°•]

{~Wild's POV.~}

I went to a abandoned building, which is where the gang member said to go.. I had a bad gut feeling, but brushed it off, walking inside.

'Huh? I don't see anythi-?' I lost my train of thought when I heard the door shut behind me, cutting off Rusl.. and trapping me..

'It's so dark in here.. I can barely see anything!'

"Hey, Rusl, are you okay!?" I yelled.

"Yeah, I am! This door won't budge! Can you find another way out!?" I heard him trying to push it open.

"I'll try!" I said, feeling around, making sure I don't bump into anything.

As I was walking, I felt someone pull me back, and soon after that..

......

[°•Timeskip!°•]

{~Wild's POV.~}

I woke up, in an unfamiliar place.

'Was I kidnapped!?' I thought, struggling to get out of something.. chains.. I was chained to a wall..

'Well, this is just great..' That's when someone walked in with a sinister smile.

"Hello, Wild.." I glared at them.

"Who are you!? What do you want from me!?" He smiled.

"Oh, I just need you, so Zelda will sign something.. because, she broke free from Koga's control spell.. so, why don't we go take care of that now..?" He said, snapping his fingers, I woke up in my office.

"Wha..? Was that all a dream..?" I mumbled. That's when I heard Zelda talking to someone.

"I re.... to s..n th..! Be....s, I h..gh.. doubt y.. h... the g..s t.. kill him!" I heard her yell.. I couldn't make all of it out..

"Oh? Do y.. w..nt to test th..?" I heard someone say to her.

'It was real..' I thought, about to run to her, but I was pulled back. Someone covered my mouth, holding a pistol to my head.

'Can someone fill me in on what the f*** is happening right now!?' Zelda barged into my office, seeing the situation I was in.

"I assume that you believe me now? I'll even repeat it again.. you sign it, then your little boyfriend can live.. if you don't, then it's bye-bye, Wild.." Zelda glared at them, before grabbing a pen, and signing it, then giving it to them.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you, Zelda.." They said, leaving. I sighed in relief.

"Mind telling me what just happened?" I said, she looked away.

"I'm sorry, Wild.. it's just that.. they threatened to kill you.." She said, looking down, starting to cry. I hugged her.

"I'm sorry, Zelda.." She hugged back.

"I-it's okay, W-Wild.." My grip tightened on her. I kissed her, before pulling away.

"I swear I'll protect you next time.." I said smiling, she smiled back.

"Okay.."

[°•At Wild's room, again! (Is this getting repetitive yet..?)°•]

{~Wild's POV.~}

I was laying in bed, trying to go to sleep, but after everything that had happened today.. I have a hard time seeing me go to sleep anytime soon..

'So, after everything that has happened.. I think I can agree I'm as confused, and stressed as I think I can get right now.. what did Zelda sign? More specifically, agree to..?'

(A/n): {I'll see ya next time, boi-o's!!}