Time To Turn A Boi-o In!

(A/n): {Hey-o, again! ^^ It's time to turn a bad boi-o into the po-po station! XD}

[°•At the 34th precinct department!°•]

{~Wild's POV.~}

I dragged that gang member into the station. One of the officers looked at me wide eyed.

"How do you do it, Wild..?" I shrugged, dragging that guy in a room with me.

"Okay.-" I put him in a chair. "-I just want to ask you a few questions, and you have to answer them truthfully, okay..?" I said, he nodded.

"Was anyone else with you?" He shook his head. I nodded, I looked at his eyes, seeing that he was being genuine.

"Okay, why did you shoot officer, Sky?" He froze.

".. he.. scared me.." I heard him hesitate.

"Oh? Okay, last question, why were you there?" He looked down.

"To.. to go for a walk.." I raised a brow at that.

"A walk to where, exactly..?" He looked away, staring at the wall, like he was thinking of an excuse.

'I can tell I've got him right where I want him!'

"Uh.. to.. to the place, yeah, you know that place?" I shook my head.

"No, I don't know. Why don't you tell me?" He froze.

"I'll never betray Ganondorf, or Koga! There's nothing you can do to make me confess, detective!" I was surprised by the sudden mood change.

"Hm.. okay. We'll see about that.. I hope you know, that just by you saying that, you might as well had confessed.." I said walking outside, going over to a random officer.

"Oh, Wild. Did you get any useful information out of him?" I shook my head.

"No. Goddess Hylia, knows I'm trying!" I sat down, frustrated.

"Well, maybe we should get the best detective we have then.." I looked at him surprised.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"His name is, Link." I felt excited at the very mention of that name. (Yep! It's original Link! From da 'Hyrule Historia' book-)

"He's here!?" The officer nodded.

"Yep! I'll go get him." He said, walking away, three minutes later, Link, the best detective, said to ever live, walked over to me.

"So, you need help with one of the gang members, eh?" I nodded.

"Alright, this shouldn't take long." He said, walking inside, about four minutes later, Link walked back out.

"He, immediately, confessed everything as soon as he saw me.. so, the usual." He said. I looked at him in shock.

"What did you say!?" He smirked.

"Nothing." I almost fell out of my chair.