The Next Day

(A/n): {Okay! So, if you've already read this, and my other stories, then welcome back, veteran! XD TiME tO cRy nOW! (P.s Would you guys prefer if I drew da 'Home screen' dat Wild brings up? Also, about, Jet.. I feel a lil' bit better now, thanks to you guys! So, thank you, frembs! :3) }

{~Wild's POV.~}

It was time to go to Twilight's funeral.. I didn't get much sleep, plus, I cried all night. So, I looked like a walking corpse.. I sighed.

"I really don't want to go.." A memory of Twilight ran through my head..

' "If you don't do something you don't want to do now, you'll regret it in the future.. that's what my father would say, anyways. *Chuckles*" ' I balled my hands into fists, by my side, at the memory. Already feeling my eyes start to sting again.

"I'm sorry, Twilight.. I was right there! I could have done something to help you!.. but, I didn't..." I mumbled.

'If I'm this upset about it.. I can't imagine how his mom, and sister must feel...' I thought.

[°•At the funeral.. (Idk where in NY, tho.. pretend time, yAy!!)°•]

{~Wild's POV.~}

I saw Twilight's family there. I walked over to them.

"Uh, hey, Ms. Malon.. I'm sorry about, Twilight.. I wish I would've done something..." I said, looking down.

"Oh, it's okay, Wild.. you don't need to blame yourself.. I'm sure he's smiling down at us, just glad we came.. I bet he wishes he was still alive.. just so he could go solve more cases with you.. when we talked to him the night before, he said he couldn't wait to go solve crimes with you, his only friend.. I'm glad he met you, Wild..." She said, smiling. She wasn't helping, because I knew what she said was true.. I wanted to cry.

"T-thank you, Ms. Malon.." I said, my voice cracked, as my vision started to blurr.

'Don't cry, don't cry, don't you dare cry, Wild!!' I mentally yelled at myself.

'Anndd, you're crying.. good job, Wild...' I thought. Malon hugged me, I hugged back. Sense, I never knew my real mom, Twilight's mother is the closest thing I've ever had to an actual mom..

"It's okay, Wild.. I know you miss him.. I do, too..." She said. I pulled away, and whipped away my tears.

"I-I really m-miss him.." She nodded.

"I know.." She said, trying to smile through her tears.

[°•Timeskip!°•]

{~Wild's POV.~}

It was my turn to say something about Twilight.. I slowly walked up there.. once I got up there, I looked at the crowd..

"Ahem! How do I say this.. Twilight, he was my best friend.. heh, I remember how he'd always keep on smiling, when I couldn't.. he was the bravest person I knew, and someone you can't forget, not only because of his bravery, but for his pure heart, too.. so, I think I speak for everyone here, when I say.. I won't forget you, Twilight.. you will be missed dearly.." I said, trying to not cry, as I walked down.