•5•

~AVENGERS COMPOUNDNATASHAS POV~

~
AVENGERS COMPOUND
NATASHAS POV
~

"They're Hydra creations." Bruce cut Tony off.

"What do you mean they're Hydra creations?" I looked between Tony and Bruce.

"Carlton Drake was the head of their creation. He wanted to make the perfect human body to sustain a symbiote. It was evolution in his eyes." Bruce got up and projected the extracted files from the flash drive onto the white board.

"So he made y/n and Peter. Whether they were created or not they're still siblings." Tony sat down in Bruce's chair.

"How does Aunt May play into all of this? I mean they both have spider powers, are you saying that hydra made those too?" I growled in frustration, feeling like everything I've ever been told was a lie.

"Aunt May is a retired agent of Shield. I looked through some shield files that were off limits, turns out Fury set them up with her for her to watch and protect them after they escaped hydra." Tony explained gently resting his hand over mine.

"They got their powers after they went on that science trip freshman year. Hydra had nothing to do with that." Bruce cut in.

"But why would Hydra create two humans?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Same reason why they took y/n back... They're creating a new race."

"And with these symbiotes they seem to be going after, chances are they're making more." Bruce sighed.

Abruptly I stood from the stool, the metal legs scraping harshly against the cold, tiled floor of the lab.

"I want updates on everything. Y/n and Black Cat are working together and I want to know where they've been and where they're going to be."

"Where are you going?!" Bruce caught up to me.

"I'm going to get y/n back." I told him clenching my jaw.

"You can't do this by yourself, Natasha.."

I glanced down at where his soft hand grabbed my own.

"And you'll die if you come with me. They're controlling the symbiote inside of her so that y/n can't. Y/n is still in there." Taking a step back I aloud my hand to slip from his grasp before exiting the lab.

"Could you be anymore obvious with your crush, green giant?" I faintly heard Tony laugh before I was out of ear shot.

~
MOTEL 26
YOUR POV
~