•9•

~HYDRA FACILITYNATASHAS POV~

~
HYDRA FACILITY
NATASHAS POV
~

"Y/n, stop!" I yelled in fear as she strapped her brother down on the silver table, getting ready to inject a yellow symbiote into his blood stream.

"Y/n, please!" Peter begged, struggling against the confinement's.

"You don't know if that thing will match his blood type! It could kill him!" I rattled the rusty cell bars in my hands.

"Or it could make him stronger." My wife shook her head as she stuck the needle in his arm.

"NO! TAKE ME INSTEAD!" I screamed.

"Nat, no!" Peter shook his head.

"You don't get to take the easy way out. You get to watch as I kill your family, take away everything you love and you can't do nothing about it." Y/n snapped at me.

"You took away everything I loved when you took y/n from me." I spat, my words targeting the venom symbiote.

Y/n scoffed, going back over to her brother before she shoved the needle in his arm and let the symbiote into his veins. Peter screamed in pain as his neck veins popped out, his face turned bright read. His groans soon turned animalistic and deeper as his form changed, yellow symbiote tentacles coming out to cover his body as he became as large and tall as Venom. The straps that were restraining him being snapped off as he fell to the floor, snarling as his long tongue came out.

"Hello, brother." Y/n smirked, the venom symbiote taking over her body as she walked around her brother. "Welcome to the family."

My eyes widened in fear as Peter, or Scream now, smirked at his sister before turning towards me. Riot and Toxin entered the room, Riot escorting Cletus Kasady.

"Nice work, Venom." Rumlow whistled once he saw the symbiote family.

I had a nasty gut feeling that something was going to go wrong. Extremely wrong.

"Boys! You know what to do!" Rumlow ordered.

"WATCH OUT Y/N!" I yelled once I saw Riot swing his arm back and knock Venom across the room, y/ns body slamming into the concrete wall.

Toxin grabbed Felicia who struggled in his hold, kicking and clawing at the monster.

"What are you doing, Rumlow!?" Felicia growled.

"Letting you have your freedom." Rumlow smirked before giving a subtle nod. Toxin wrapped his giant hand around her neck before snapping her head to the left, her bone cracking and her body went limp.

"FELICIA!!" Y/n roared, getting out of the pile of rubble.

Riot and Toxin both lunged for Venom, pinning her to the wall as Riot bit into her shoulder and wounding her.

"Get me the Venom symbiote." Rumlow told scream as he handed him a syringe.

"Peter I know you're in there! You have to stop this!" I rammed into the cell bars with my shoulder, hearing them squeak and groan.

Scream grabbed the syringe before walking towards his sister, stabbing the needle into her neck and sucking up the symbiote from her body.

I watched the alien species slowly uncover y/ns pale and sickly frame. Her body fell to the floor with a thud and I rammed into the bars harder when I saw she wasn't getting back up.

Rumlow grabbed them syringe from Scream, walking over and injecting it into Cletus' veins. Kasady screamed in pain, the scream turning into a deep chuckle as his frame got bigger, bigger than Venoms. The Black symbiote turning a crimson color.

"Hello, Carnage."