Quidditch accident

You woke up with a feeling of pain shooting through your arm. You slowly opened your eyes and the first thing you saw were six worried faces surrounded by a lot of red. 

flashback

It was Saturday morning and you got up and put on your red Quidditch robes and went down to the Great Hall for breakfast and some last strategy updates from Oliver. You sat down in between George, your best friend and crush, and Harry and started eating. It wasn't long until Oliver started his lecture. "So Y/N, as our head Chaser it's your task to be up and front and steal that Quaffle as much as you can. We're playing against Slytherin today so you have my permission to play dirty today." A smirk appeared on your face. "Should be no problem, Captain." You said. The team chuckled at your comment, knowing how good you were at Quidditch when Oliver let you cheat a bit. 

After breakfast you all headed to the Quidditch pitch. Where madam Hooch reassured you she wanted a fair game, which all fourteen players on the field rolled their eyes at. The game started. You quickly found out that it wasn't only you who got to play dirty that game. The Slytherin team was also determined not to lose, which meant they played extra nasty this game. You managed to get hold of the Quaffle and were about to score when you felt something knocking against your arm with a great force, you heard a crack and felt yourself losing control over your broom. Everything went black after that. 

end of flashback

"Y/N!! Are you okay?" asked George, sitting next to you and grabbing your hand. You tried sitting up but the pain in your arm made you wince. "What happened?" You asked confused. Oliver spoke up and explained everything. It slowly came back to you... "So basically their beater Goyle broke your arm with his bat." You felt the anger rise inside you. "So did we at least win?" You asked. Harry grinned, "You really think Draco caught the snitch faster than me?" "Of course not, how silly of me" You mocked. Everyone laughed. 

Madam Pomfrey came back to your bed. "Good to see you awake and making jokes again, Y/N. Now, if you want to recover even faster, rest is key. One visitor at a time I would suggest" She spoke while glancing at your teammates. They got it and started to leave, saying their goodbyes and wishing you a fast recovery. George got up from the chair too and turned around, but you took hold of his wrist and asked: "Would you mind staying for a bit?" He smiled that perfect smile you loved and said: "Of course, anything for you, Y/N." 

You started talking and cracking jokes together like you two always did. He stated that your cast looked boring and needed some upgrading. He started doodling on it and he wrote I do my own stunts on it, which made you laugh and before you noticed the smallest "I love you" escaped your mouth. George stopped drawing and looked at you, his eyes a mix of confusion and a flicker of happiness. "Did I hear that correctly?" He asked. "........ I guess so." You said, letting your head fall, thinking you messed up your friendship with him. He put his finger under your chin and lifted it, so you were looking him in the eyes. His eyes wandered from yours to your lips and before you knew it you felt his soft lips touching yours.