Halloween (Genos x Reader)

Okay since it's the weekend I have more time than usual and decided to write. I thought this idea was really cute. I said that I would make a part two of the first chapter but I really wanted to write this story. Don't worry I'll still make a part two of chapter one just have some patience. Just in case you don't know (Y/N) means "Your Name". So I will shut up and start writing.

"G-Genos is that y-you" you asked with your voice breaking. Right now you were staring at someone who could possibly be the person that you cared about most in this world. He was your best friend ever since you were 9 years old. You remember the first day you met him like it was yesterday.

*Flashback*

Your POV

It was Halloween one of your favorite days of the year you planned on going Trick or Treating with your best friend Ava. You practically begged your mom to buy you a Luigi costume but she didn't want her daughter dressing up like a video game character on Halloween. After a small argument you two agreed that a female pirate would be your costume. You were putting on your costume getting ready for school. (In my school you wear your costume to school on Halloween) You decided to walk to school because you didn't want to take the bus.

"Bye mom i'll see you later!"

"Honey are you sure you want to walk to school today?"

"Mom i'm nine years old I can take care of myself now I gotta go. I love you." and after you said that you were off. You lived two blocks away from school and it was a nice morning so walking seemed like the right choice.

Genos POV

"Mom are you sure that this will look like a real costume?" I asked. Mom didn't want to spend a lot of money on a new costume so she was making me one.

"Of course honey you know your mother is the best at sewing." she said stitching together a pair of overalls that would fit me.

"Can you please hurry I don't want to be late to school."

"There we go honey all done now go change." she mom said handing me a really good homemade costume along with some store bought accessories.

"Thank you mommy." I said grabbing the costume and hurrying to my room to change. I tried sneaking out of the house to go walk to school without mom seeing me. But of course I failed.

"Look at my handsome little man!"

"MOM! I am not little I am nine years old!" I said with my cheeks turning really red. "I'm going to school." was all I said before running out of the house.

No One's POV

Everyone was coming into school dressed up in diverse costumes. A little girl was talking to her best friend and accidentally bumped into some boy.

"Ow sorry I didn't mean to run into you. Whoa I freaking love your costume!" She said pointing at his Luigi costume. For some reason the boy started blushing many different shades of pink.

"Th-thanks I wanted to be Luigi so my mom made me this costume."

"You're lucky I asked my mom if I could be Luigi but she said that that wasn't very 'Lady Like' so we agreed that I could be a pirate. But either way I love your costume my name's (Y/N) what's yours?"

"Oh uh my name is Genos."

"Cool later Genos I'll see you around!" she then ran off to join her group of friends leaving the blonde stunned.

Later that night the streets were filled with dozens of kids looking for candy. Poor Genos started trick or Treating late and wasn't getting much candy. (Y/N) on the other hand had her bag filled with many different treats. There was so much that she failed to notice that she dropped a small pile on the sidewalk.

"Hey (Y/N) isn't that your candy?" Ava asked.

"Oh damn go on ahead I'll catch up 'kay." she said walking to the pile slowly. Because of the time there wasn't much light so (Y/N) couldn't see much.When she got there she saw a kid hesitantly picking up the candy.

"ARRG Matey what are ya doin' with me booty?" The kid jumped realizing that he was stealing someone's treats.

"I I'm really sorry I didn't know that this was yours!"

"It was a joke you could have it." (Y/N) said getting a better look at the kid. "Hey you that kid um.. Genos right!" You said.

"Oh um hi (Y/N)."

You took a closer look at his bag of candy

"Man Who gives out toothbrushes on Halloween?" you asked. You dug through your bag for a couple of seconds.

"Here ya go kid." you said handing him a king size candy bar. "You're probably trick or treating wrong here follow me."

You grabbed his hand making him blush and went to the closest house.

"Watch and learn newbie." you said smirking before ringing the doorbell.

"Oh why aren't you two just adorable!" a middle aged woman said as she answered the door. When the door opened you changed into a completely different person. You had big eyes and started sucking up to her.

"Thank you ma'am! I just LOVE your costume! You look amazing in it!"

"Oh why thank you honey" she said putting a large amount of candy into both of your bags.

"If it's not a bother could I have extra candy my brother is sick and couldn't go trick or treating with us." You asked with puppy eyes.

"Of course Honey!" She gave you even more candy. "Happy Halloween!" she said before closing the door. Once she closed the door you had a cocky grin on your face and opened your mouth.

"And that Genos is how it's done." you said popping a piece of chocolate in your mouth. Genos just looked at you amazed. "Well don't keep standing there we got more houses to get to!" you said grabbing his hand once more. After that night you two became inseparable.You hung out frequently and were always there for each other. When you went out of town to visit your cousins you came back expecting to see your best friend that you secretly had feelings for but instead you came back to ashes and rubble.

*Flashback Ends*

You stared at the blonde cyborg not knowing what to do. You were almost certain that the man that just saved you from a monster attack could be the one person that you cared about most in this world.

"(Y/N)?"

Before he could process what was happening you rushed over to him and hugged the cyborg like it was the last time you will ever see him. Instinctively he wrapped his arms around your shaking figure. No words were needed at that moment as long s you had each other you knew that everything was going to be okay

Hi Civilians it's me again please let me know how you feel about my stories. Also if there are any authors reading and my stories sound like yours i'm so sorry I didn't mean to copy you. And my random question is:

If Zombieman was your boyfriend how would he feel if he found out that you loved The Walking Dead? please let me know because I don't know how to answer that. Adios :)