Fun (Sonic x Reader)

Bored.

That was the only word that could describe how you felt. I mean who could blame you there was nothing for you to do. Nothing good was playing on tv, you couldn't find any movies to watch, and most of your friends were busy. So what are you supposed to do? Well, there is an amusement park that you wanted to go to. But of course you didn't want to be alone that would be weird. Maybe you could find someone to go with you. Picking up your phone you decided to call anyone to see if they would go with you. Who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTER-Wait no, Sonic. Your going to call your boyfriend Sonic.

Riiiing, Riiiing, Riiiing

"Hello?"

"Hey Sonic it's (Y/N), I'm bored."

"Good for you"

"Can you come with me to the amusement park?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Pretty please?"

"Sure"

"Really?!"

"No"

You huffed crossing your arms over your chest trying to think of something that will convince him to go. An idea popped inside your head causing you to smirk a little.

"If you don't come with me we aren't having sex for a week."

"Okay, I'm fine with that"

'How is he not caving in?!' you thought.

"I'll make you breakfast"

"Nah I'm good"

"I'll take you to Burger King"

"Nope"

Okay this man is impossible to get to. Seriously he was really ticking you off.

"Fine I'll just ask another guy to take me"

Click

"Hello? Hello? Sonic you there?"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Someone started banging on your door. You jump up from your couch and opened the door to see a red faced Sonic panting.

"Sonic?"

"Come on we are going to that amusement park"

"Yay thank you!" you cheered jumping to give him a hug. You gave him a small peck on the cheek which seemed to make him more red. "Hold on I just need to get my bag"

*spongebob narrator voice* 5 minutes later

"Alright I'm good to go!" you said exiting your house. You two started walking while holding his hand. True when you two first started dating he never wanted to show PDA but after a while he agreed to only hold your hand. That's the only thing he will do but even then he would look in the opposite direction.

After what seemed like an hour of walking (even though it was only 10 minutes) you finally reached your destination. Acting like a child you hurried to the front and bought tickets. You basically started dragging Sonic around the place looking for something fun to go on. Then you saw a water ride that went into a cave. It was perfect.

"Sonic we are going on that one and you don't have a say in this." you declared pointing at the ride. You smirked and looked at him.

"But I don't want to get wet." he whined. After waiting in the line for a couple of minutes you got in a cart with a few other people. Since everyone was eager to get on you got put in the back of the cart while Sonic was in the front. Then the cart started moving. Things were kinda slow at first and you started to grow a little bored. BUT THEN OUT OF NOWHERE THE CART STARTED MOVING AT LIKE 60 MILES PER HOUR! Then there was a big splash of water that got you a little wet. Good thing you in the back because the people in the front were completely soaked. Then you remembered something. Sonic was in the front.