A Purple Scarf (speed o sound sonic x reader)

Hola. If you are reading this I'm surprised that you have made it this far. Hey maybe I'm doing something right for once. I'll start the story soon but please know this. Although it's only been a couple of weeks school has been really stressful. The split second you finish one thing you're on to the next. Also everything is worse when you only have one class with your best friends and you keep on seeing your crush when you leave your classes. I'll shut up but please don't be mad at me. I'm not one of those girls who are like "sksksksksksksk" or "Save the turtles!" I'm weird. But Omg I'm in fanfic writing mode. I came home and realized my house was empty, I made myself a hazelnut flavor coffee along with a big ass sandwich, and snuggled in a blanket because fall is coming, and i'm writing while re-watching the first season the The Walking Dead (ya know before it got shitty). Whatever let me get back to the story.

A full moon may not seem like much to people but it means a lot to you. Every full moon your grandma would visit and stay the night at your place. As soon as your parents were fast asleep you and grandma would sneak out of the house. You lived in the suburbs and your backyard was connected to a large forest. You and Grandma would sneak out of the the house when everyone was asleep to go star gazing. Both of you would lay down on a blanket and watch the beautiful night sky. It was your tradition. But now you were left to do that by yourself. You grandma passed away about a year ago right before you turned 12. Now you 13 and much to your parents dismay still snuck out on every full moon to gaze at the stars. 'Honey remember to watch those stars for as long as you wish. It may eventually seem like the most important thing to do but it's not. When you find someone special to replace me that's when you know that you need to move on. I love ya sweetie.' Those were her last words you never really knew what they meant but you went with it anyway. You promised her that you would stop sneaking out the moment you find that one person she was talking about. You carefully crept out of the house wearing a hoodie and a backpack. The days were becoming colder and colder so wearing that seemed like the right choice. After a couple of minutes of walking you reached your destination. Deep in the forest away from the town was were you two would always go. You set up you blanket and stared at the sky for what seemed like hours. At one point you were about to drift off but you heard rustling noises making you wide awake. Trying to be as quiet as possible you reached into your bag and pulled out a Swiss Army Knife from your bag. It was a gift from grandma. 'A girl gotta protect herself' was one of her favorite sayings. She grew up country so you learned a thing or two on self defense. Soon a dark shadowy figure could be seen. Upon further inspection you made out what seemed to be a kid. You couldn't see much but you knew that whoever it was they were around your age maybe a little older. You squinted your eyes trying to make out the best image possible. 'Fuck that is a kid!' you thought

"Hey kid u ok?" you said maybe a little to loudly. You got up and slowly went closer to the figure. Now you could see him. He had intense grey eyes, long silky black hair, had a little bit of purple make up, and he wore a tight (;3) spandex one piece that wasn't enough to keep anyone warm especially on cold nights like this. Whoever it was seemed startled that you would even talk to them. You walked closer to him and started asking more questions.

"Hey are you okay? Come and sit down with me. Please?" you asked very concerned. You stuck out your hand hoping that he would take it. Fortunately he did. As soon as the two of you sat down you decided to break the silence.

"Hey what's your name?" you asked with your (Eye/Color)eyes not looking away from him for a second. It was like he was hesitant to even answer that question. After what seemed like forever he finally opened his mouth to talk.

"It's Sonic." 'huh like the hedgehog. I should tell him that' Well while he didn't want to answer all of your questions at least you got a response.

"I like that my name's (Y/N). Wait let me guess you are like a ninja or samurai or something like that?" He seemed shocked with your question.

"H-How did you know?"

"Oh ho ho. So I was right." You said with a bit of playfulness in your voice. You don't really get to be right about things that often.

"You are. This may sound strange in the day and age but I am as a matter of fact a ninja." His answer pleased you somehow. "But my question is how could you tell I was one?"

"Eh you're carrying a katana, wearing purple make up under your eyes, and that nice tight outfit makes it an easy guess" you said winking. His face turned a deep shade of red after you said the last part. As you noticed how red he was getting you decided to speak up again. "Calm down it was just a joke." you said snickering.

"Why are you out here anyway?" you asked this time being more serious.

"Training"

"Huh that's nice." you mumbled. Went in you bag and pulled out your phone to check the time.

"Ah Fuck! It's so late. My parents are gonna kill me if they find out." You said getting up and packing your things. Once you had everything you needed you turned to say goodbye to the (hot) ninja but he was nowhere to be seen. You looked around trying to spot him but couldn't. You stood there for a moment with your eyes closed waiting to hear something. Soon you heard a twig crack and whipped your head around and saw Sonic trying to sneak away from you.

"Hey I know that i'm not a very pleasant person but man ya don't gotta sneak away from me." you growled while glaring at him.

"I'm sorry I thought since you were leaving that I should to."your gaze softened.'"Oh uh sorry for lashing out at you. It's kind of my bad habit." you said placing a hand on his pale cheek. coming closer.

Then you realized something that you probably should have realized when you first saw him. He was cold. You where to blinded by your own curiosity to see that he was shivering throughout your whole conversation. Slowly you brought your face even closer to his. You could feel his shaky breath hit your skin. After what seemed like eternity you felt his lips connect with your. This moment was filled with bliss. He wrapped his arms around your back without breaking contact.The two of you lip locked for so long that you forgot about time itself. Once you two broke apart you couldn't speak. And it seemed like neither could he.

You cleared your throat. "Um I hate to break the moment but I really have to go." you said apologetically. You reached into your backpack and pulled out a soft purple scarf.

"Here I know it's mot much but it'll at least keep you a little warm.' you said wrapping it around his neck.

"Please don't forget me." he said with sadness in his voice.

"I won't. I don't think I can." You gave him a hug and kissed him on his cheek one last time.

Sonic POV

And just like that she was gone. I touched my cheek feeling my face getting warm.

'why did she do that' I thought

Because she likes you dumb ass

I looked down at the purple scarf that was wrapped around my neck.

Huh a purple scarf. I don't know why she would give this to me. Suddenly I now have found an amazing woman. And she gave me a purple scarf.