Chapter 14: The Dx

I walked down to the dingo at noon going to pick up some food for my brother and soda. Caitlin decided to tag along. She was wearing a yellow shirt and skirt that looked something like a soc would wear (picture above). I went home to change right before this and I changed into something completely different than her. It was the greaser version of her soc looking outfit. I was wearing an extremely mini skirt that was plaid like a socs skirt but it was too dark and too mini and a revealing dark tank top with a jacket. (Picture below) I did heavy makeup while she did lighter makeup.
      We walked into the dingo and I seen a familiar waitress who wasn't facing us but I could tell I knew her. I couldn't put my finger on it on who she was but I've seen her before. Once she turned around I could feel my face completely change and she looked at me with disgust. "Hannah how could I help you?" She said sassy.
      "Oh calm down I only broke your nose once." I rolled my eyes.
      "Oh my God that's sarah she changed so much." Caitlin whispered to me.
     "Who's your friend?" Sarah asked.
     "It's Caitlin you idiot." I grinned. "Now are you ready for my order or do you need to call for assistance." I faked a pout.
     "I don't need help. Tell me." She demanded.
     I talked extremely fast giving her all four orders, "did you get that all?" I said out of breathe.
    "Uh um." She hesitated as she was still writing. "Was that two cokes?" She sighed.
    "It was four." I smiled.
    "I knew that." She then recited back my order and got most of it right but I still had to correct her.

     We picked up the food and we both carried an equal amount to the dx. Caitlin carried hers and sodas while she ate some of her fries and stole some from soda. While I carried mine and Steve's and drank my coke. "Hey Stevie!" I yelled walking through the door.
     "Hannah hey!" He yelled grabbing his food.
      Caitlin gave soda his food, "Hey Pepsi." She laughed, "Hey Steve."
      "Thanks guys." Steve said.
      "Hey Caitlin Hey Hannah." Soda waves as he munched on his fries.
      "Guess who I ran into." I rolled my eyes.
      "Umm lemme guess." Soda said.
      "Well I did say guess didn't I?" I laughed.
      "Was it Ponyboy?" Soda asked.
     "We just seen him." Steve rolled his eyes as he ate his burger.
     "Oh chill he's out brother not some criminal." Caitlin sassed.
     "I mean we don't know what he does when he says he goes to 'school'" he placed air quotes around school. We all laughed at how Steve was acting.
     "No it was Sarah." I rolled my eyes.
     "The girl you punched?" Soda asked.
     "Yes the girl I punched." I grinned remembering her face after I punched her.
     "Guess who we saw." Soda was now leaning over the counter.
      "Who!" Caitlin squealed as she ate her fries.
      "I said guess though." He frowned as he looked down.
      "Ponyboy." I said knowing Steve just mentioned that.
      "Yes but not who I had on mind." He laughed.
      "Just tell us!" I rolled my eyes once again as I stared at him.
      "Well Dally just stopped by looking for you." Steve smirked.
      "Why are you so chill with us dating?" I laughed.
      "Cause your my twin we're like best friends." Steve threw his arm around me ruffling my hair in a brotherly way. Caitlin and soda looked hurt.
      "Thought I was your best friend." Soda rolled his eyes.
      "Aw you're just jealous." I pouted.
       We sat there for another twenty minutes eating our lunch when we heard the ring of a bell. "Randle!" I heard a familiar voice shout. I turned around but ran into someone.
      "Winston!" I smiled wrapping my arms around him and kissing him.
      "Where've you been?" He smirked letting me out of the hug and putting his arm around my shoulder as we turned back to everyone else.
      "My house then the dingo now here." I laughed.
     "Well I was thinking maybe we could hang at my place tonight?" He whispered in my ear.
     "Sounds lovely." I whispered flirty.