Chapter 39: love me?

A week later
     I sat on Caitlin's bed looking at her admire herself in the mirror. "Lucas and I are going on a date tonight do you think this looks nice?" She asked turning around in a red off the shoulder top and a white skirt. She chose white converses that made sure the outfit wasn't too fancy and did quite bold makeup for Caitlin. (Picture above).
     "It's beautiful, he'll love it." I say.
     "You and dally should come we can do a double date." She smiled.
     "I would but do you see what I'm wearing." I pointed down to my white shirt with a print on it and ripped jeans. I was wearing these cute blue boots that matched along perfectly. (Picture below). "And besides I think that's the last thing dally would want to do."
     "Why wouldnt he want to take his gorgeous girlfriend on a date." She giggled sitting down gently on her bed making sure she kept her legs crossed.
     "I don't know right now caitlin he's not wanting to spend money and I think he's a little irritated with me but what's new?" I roll my eyes pushing my back down so I was lying on the bed.
     "What's up with him. If he's not going to treat you right why don't you just leave him?" She asked sweetly.
      "It's seriously not that easy right now. And I love him I can't leave him." I showed a tiny smile.
      "You love him?" She asked.
      "Yea it's like when he walks in the room I instantly smile and my heart starts beating fast and my stomach feels weird and when we talk we can just float away. People always say it's so cliche to say that when you hug someone you can't just melt in their arms but sometimes that's how I feel. I need him like I need air. It's a constant want and I can't stop and thinking about him makes my heart go crazy. my head and my heart are telling me two opposite things and I just love him." I finally breathe after saying a whole paragraph in practically one breath.
     "Wow you fell hard. At least you guys are dating." She laughed.
      "I just don't know if he feels the same way." I sighed as a smile was still shining on my face thinking about him.
      "You have to stop dealing with this talk to him and if he doesn't I hate to say but break it off for good this time." She turned towards me and placed her hand on my arm.
      "Caitlin. Dally and I are still married." I finally tell her.
      "We've been home from Vegas for a week why haven't you done it!" She raises her voice in complete shock.
      "First off shut up before someone hears you second we tried but it would be like 20,000 dollars and Dally and my combined money isn't even 2,000 and we can't ask for help because then someone would know. So we're just going to work and save and hope for the best. But don't tell anyone!" I begged her.
"I won't tell anyone but how long are you guys staying together?" She asked sounding confused.
      "I don't even know that's a lot of money for us to pay back and how do I even know he still wants to be with me?" I started to shed tears. "Sometimes I wonder if we were just better off as friends."
      "Stop thinking like that! He probably loves you too but just can't show it. I've seen how he acts around you. He messes with you and he's sweet to you. Hannah for crying out loud he's dating you. He wants to see you when he wakes up in the morning and if you were any other girl he'd kick them out." She laid down so she could comfort me.
        "He would let Sylvia stay." I sounded lifeless as I spoke.
        Before Caitlin had a chance to speak there was a knock on her door. "Come in." She yelled as I attempted wipe my tears away but the door already opened.
       "Baby I was looking for you every where." Dally said walking in.
       "I think Lucas is downstairs I'm going to head out. Bye hannah. Bye Dallas." She said rolling her eyes at Dallys name.
      "it's Dally." He rolled his eyes back to her. She left the room leaving Dally and I alone. "Hey baby what's wrong?" He sounded extra sweet and that's when I realized I was still crying.
"It's nothing I'm fine." I said as tears continued to roll down my face slowly.
"It's not nothing other wise you wouldn't be crying." He sat besides me grabbing my hand.
"Do you love me?" My voice cracked as though I could barely breathe from the tears I was shedding.
"I do hannah other wise I wouldn't be sitting here talking to you." He sounded sincere.
"Then say it." His face now froze.
"I l-lo I don't think I can." He said.
"We've been together for so long and clearly I'm important because you told me you loved me before but clearly not as important as Sylvia right?" My sad face instantly turned to irritated.
"Sylvia means nothing to me okay I never talked to her like I do with you." Dally held tighter onto my hand.
"Yea I'm sure you say that to all of your other side chicks too." I smiled devilishly the ripped my hand away from his.
And just when I was about to walk away he said "but Hannah I love you! I love you a lot okay and honestly if you wanted I'd stay married to you although that's not what I want I know how happy that'd make you." He got up and grabbed both of my hands now.
"I want an actual wedding." I looked at him.
"Then Tahts What you'll get." He kissed my forehead.