Chapter 36: Wedding Bells

We stumbled over to the wedding chapels phone and i picked it up calling my rooms hotel phone. It rang for a little bit before I heard heavy breathing, "hello?" Caitlin sounded confused and out of breath.
"Hey Caitlin." I giggled. "Umm I have news Dally and I are at a wedding chapel we're getting married you should come." I could not control my laughter.
"Hannah how drunk are you?" I heard her raise her voice.
"I think I'm just a little tipsy nothing much." I giggled.
"I'll be there as soon as possible." She sounded rushed.

Dally walked to the front of the room stumbling with every other step. There was some random group of people at the front that clapped when I walked down giggling.
      I got to the front when Dally and I said a bunch of random stuff and were given decoy rings. At the end he dipped me into a kiss and we ran out cheering.
      We ran out of the chapel heading our hotel room. I was kind of confused on where Caitlin was but I pushed past it. She'll see us tomorrow.

     Caitlin's p.o.v-
     As I got to the chapel tears were already streaming down my face. I ran in and didn't see either of them. What the hell! I ran up to the front desk. The man now looked flustered and he asked what I needed.
    "Have two people been here both are brunette um tall possibly drunk." The words escaped my mouth barely.
    "Ah yes they just left what a happy couple." He calmed down staring at me.
    "Great." I mumbled. "Never mind then!" I yelled. I ran out of the chapel heading back to the hotel. Hopefully those two idiot drinks know the way back.
     I made my way into the hotel since it wasn't too far away I got there within seven minutes. I ran into Steve as soon as I entered. "Hey Caitlin are you okay." He gently grabbed my wrist.
    "No! I'm not okay! Too much is going on and I can't take it any longer." I cried out. He dragged me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me.
     "Why are you crying?" He asked rubbing my back.
     "First off hannah and Dallas just got married in some chapel-" he cut me off before I could even tell him the second part.
     "Their a thing again?" He asked.
     "Well yes but that's the least of your problems." I tell him.
     "What else is bugging you?" He took his mind off of Hannah being married.
     "Steve I think I'm pregnant and I'm for sure it's yours." I told him. He kind of ripped away from me confused.
      "Are you sure it isn't your boyfriends." He rolled his eyes.
      "We just started dating we haven't called each other boyfriend and girlfriend yet. And we haven't done anything. Your the only guy it could be." I tell him.
      "Your going to have to tell him and as much as I hate to say this you should tell him as soon as possible. Caitlin I think I'm in love with you but I know you love Lucas and you guys are great together and if you were my girlfriend I'd want to know as soon as possible." He sounded so calming.
      "I guess I could call him." I look at my shoes breathing heavily.
      "I'll take you to my room." He offered just hand for me. I took the offer and followed him upstairs. Once we got inside nobody was in there. I walked as slow as possible over to his phone and dialed his number.
       "Hello who is this?" Lucas answered.
       "It's me Caitlin." I tell him trying to hide the sounds of my tears.
       "Oh hey baby how's Las Vegas?" He asked so innocently.
        "I have something to tell you." I tell him now clearly crying.
        "What is it? Are you okay? What do you need?" His voice instantly became frightened.
        "I'm p-pregnant." I cried out.
        "But we haven't done anything." He said dumbfounded.
        "It's Steve's." I heard a click meaning he hung up. "He hung up." I cried.
       "Oh come here. Maybe just give him time he'll forgive you." He said calmly.

       Hannah's p.o.v-
      Dally and I started to get a little wild. We made it up to our room and locked it in hopes Caitlin wouldn't barge in. We started to take each other's clothes off. And well we all know where that leads.

     The next morning after was rough. I felt my head pounding and I had no clue what happened last night. I seen Dally next to me not wearing clothes and I Instantly wondered where Caitlin was.
      I rushed and put some random clothes on and first went to check her brothers room. I knocked on the door and I heard loud groan which made my head ache.
     The door opened and I seen Caitlin with dry mascara on her face. "Oh look at the new mrs." She said.
     "What do you mean? Are you okay?" I asked.
      "You and dally got married last night while you were completely drunk at the wedding chapel. I tried to stop you but I was too late." She said.
       "Well Crap now we will have to get divorced. Now what's wrong?" I asked.
      "I think I'm pregnant with Steve's kid." She said making my mouth drop.
      "Did you take the test." I asked.
      "Yes it was positive." She looked at the floor.
      "Did you take more then one?" I asked sighing.
     "Well no." She said.
     "It could be a false positive trust me." I tell her. "Do you have more?" I ask.
     "Yea." She seemed confused.
     "Well take one or two more then you'll know for sure." We rushed inside heading for her bathroom.
      To be continued...