24

"i can't believe dongfuck really convinced me into doing this, like really? blind dates? what is this? fifth grade?" jamie muttered under her breath, kicking a rock in front of her

jamie sat at the bus stop, leaning back and staring at the sky through the glass and listening to the cars go by. a burgundy oversized sweater was keeping her some what warm, even in the cold december air, a short black skirt on with black pantyhose and black platform strapped heels. donghyuck had literally told her this morning he found someone for her to go on a blind date with and that she should wait at the bus stop for him, that he would know who she was.

a sigh left her lips, hugging herself tighter, wishing she hadn't yelled at jaehyun earlier for trying to control her over wearing a jacket.

lucas had watched in panic as the two fought loudly and aggressively, something they had never done before.

she had really needed this day out, stress piling on stress, especially with jaehyun and renjun.

"uh, jamie?" a familiar voice called, causing jamie's head to perk up and turn towards it.

mark lee stood there awkwardly shifting from one foot to another, his hands playing with the ends of his brown hoodie. he had on black jeans and black sneakers as well, a camera around his neck and round glasses sitting on his nose.

"mark!" jamie excitedly got up, "are you who donghyuck set me up with?"

"hahaha, yeah," mark awkwardly laughed. his english made her smile and physically relax, her following suit in the language.

"i'm still angry at you for telling donghyuck," jamie pouted, "but in all honestly i was so scared sitting here, thinking donghyuck was going to prank me."

mark shook his head, smiling softly, "nope, but i am here... i hope i'm enough?"

his nervous giggles sent a smile to her face, "more than enough. you wanna get going?"

mark nodded, "where do you, uh, wanna go? like, to the park? or the movies?"

jamie laughed, cutting him off, "mark, it's me, you don't have to be so anxious. i was thinking maybe we could go to an animal cafe?"

"there is a really good dog cafe donghyuck took me to down the street," mark commented, "we could go there? like, only if you want to."

"i love dogs," jamie grinned, "johnny keeps trying to convince us to get one, but we haven't had the time yet."

mark smiled brightly and nodded, "i'll lead the way then."