46

seeing funky town all laying around in her living room was not something new to jamie

in fact, it had almost become a routine since mark and jamie had made up and the group approached graduation.

so when jamie and jaemin walked in the door after jaemin's dance club and jamie's volleyball practice, it didn't surprise them to see jisung, chenle, renjun, and donghyuck yelling at the tv as jeno and mark sat and laughed at them, jaehyun in the kitchen making coffee while johnny watched the kids with a smile on his face, jun xue in his arm with lucas over the phone, talking to johnny and jaehyun about how much he couldn't wait to get back home.

jamie and jaemin quickly made their way to the group, jamie going over to mark and jeno, asking about how their family dinner was the night before as jaemin went to the group playing a game, calling dibs for next round.

"we haven't all gone out in a while," jaemin commented, "like for fun not like the cafe visits or school."

"what should we do?" jeno asked.

"karaoke!" donghyuck yelled.

"no," the rest shut him down.

donghyuck whined and leaned on renjun who was next to him who promptly pushed him on to the ground.

"what about bowling?" jisung asked quietly.

the group didn't hear him, too busy with trying to shut donghyuck up who was whining about abuse.

"i said what about bowling?" jisung asked louder.

chenle heard him and screeched, "jisung asked about bowling!"

the others stopped and looked at them and then at each other, all shrugging and saying they were down.

jamie's house wasn't far from a bowling alley so they got their fairly quick, getting their shoes and putting them on.

donghyuck and jaemin mischievously went to the machine and typed everyone's names in for them.

jamie burst out laughing as soon as she saw them, the other members looking and either laughing or complaining as jaemin and donghyuck stood in glory.

it was in age order and started with mark or ketchup, which was ironic because mark hated ketchup. renjun or devilmin, as a reference to the fact that he was the "devil" and obsessed with moomin, came next. jeno's was no jam, something they had called him since they first met because he was not funny, and donghyuck's was the favorite, obviously an overstatement according to the rest of the group. jaemin was coffee supplier, chenle was sunbaenim as a joke because he was famous in china, jisung was baby hyung because he was younger than them all but treated them like he was older, and jamie was eomma or mother.