49

"jamie we're going to be late!"

"i'm coming!"

jaehyun and johnny were standing patiently at the front of their apartment, fixing their ties and putting their shoes on.

jamie rushed over, johnny catching her before she tripped over the step down to the door, "slow your roll kid."

"yeah squirt, we have time," jaehyun said, adjusting his watch, "thirty minutes to be precise."

"but the train will take a while!" jamie said, pulling on her heels, "we have to go!"

"okay," the two older boys laughed, "let's go."

"wow look at you," mark said once he had seen jamie

jamie laughed, "thank you. you don't look too bad yourself."

"gag," johnny coughed.

jaehyun laughed, "let them be johnny, it's cute."

"taeyong and i saved seats for you guys," mark said, leading them down the isle.

they all said hello to each other and sat down, jaemin's aunt waving to them.

"oh my god i can't believe this is real," jamie mumbled.

"well it is," renjun said, standing next to her, "now can we sit please?"

jisung and chenle were next to him, smiling at jamie and mark.

jamie and mark got up and gave them hugs, before they all sat down again.

renjun had graduated a week ago and they all went, cheering for him and most importantly embarrassing him.

now it was the sopa kids' turn.