𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐢𝐜)

Requested by @Cinnapuff

Title: Strawberry Shortcake

TW: Light mentions of rape

~Feeling unsure of my naked body.
Stand back, watching it take shape.
Wondering why I don't look like barbie.
They say boys like girls with a tiny waist.~

I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. My waist was too big, my thighs touching. Don't even get me started on my stomach. I wondered about other girls. I knew girls who had never worked out a day in their lives, yet still had the perfect shape.  It made me wonder why not me.

~Now my mama's preaching to make sure I'm pure.
But I never really cared 'bout this shit before.
Look around the room to whoever wants me.
Got boys acting like they ain't never seen skin before.
Got sent home to change 'cause my skirt is too short.~

I rolled my eyes as I glared at my mom. She was lecturing me in the middle of the store. I had gone to school with a short skirt- not even that short- and they had called her. Immediately, she took me out and ran me to the store to buy a new wardrobe. I wasn't listening. I was smirking at the boy across the store who was winking at me and running his eyes up and down my body.

~It's my fault, it's my fault 'cause I put icing on top.
Now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake.
That's my bad, that's my bad. No one told them not to grab,
now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake.~

I winced and opened my mouth to tell the boy to calm down as he shoved his belt into my mouth, starting to undress me. I didn't bother fighting. We were in the alley behind the school and since it was late, no one would notice me. So, I just closed my eyes and let it happen. After all, it was my fault.

~Mike's eyes seem to be glued to her chest,
so I'm stuffing my bra so that mine look the best.
It's my fault, it's my fault, 'cause I put icing op top.
Now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake.~

The boy grabbed me again after school two days later and began pulling me quickly into town because there were a lot of after-school clubs and he didn't want to risk getting caught. He finally pulled me into an alley in town and as soon as he pulled me into the back of it, I began screaming and crying again. No, I wasn't doing it for attention like he'd claimed, I was terrified. I didn't want him to do it again. It hurt so bad and I never wanted to feel the way I did after again.

~Instead of making me feel bad for the body I got,
just teach him to keep it in his pants and tell him to stop.~

Suddenly, I didn't feel his weight on me anymore. I looked up to see a giant turtle standing over me where the boy had been before. Said boy was now passed out a few feet away. I felt my eyes water as I began to cry, then sob. What had I done? What had I let him do to me? I dropped to my knees in front of the turtle and put my face in my hands, sobbing and thanking my savior over and over again.

~Sayin' it's my fault, it's my fault, 'cause I put icing on top.
Now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake.~

The turtle leaned down and fell to his knees also. He pulled my hands from my face and stared me straight in the eyes. After seeing mine, he slowly engulfed me in his arms and pulled me into him as he sat back on the ground, rocking me back and forth while whispering all the time.

"It's okay. It's okay. He won't hurt you anymore. I'll make sure of it. It's okay."

~That's my bad, that's my bad. No one told them not to grab,
now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake.~

++++++++++

Thanks! Request!