19. Giving Thanks

I follow Rae quickly up the large staircase that leads to her childhood bedroom. I don't know exactly how much time we have but we have time. Once we reach the hallway, one that I've been in a million times as a kid, I can't help but grab her by the hand and pull her into me.

She turns and the moment she does I caress each side of her face. "You're so beautiful, Rae."

"You clean up pretty well yourself." She arches her neck back, puckering her lips up at me. I can feel a happy grin take over my face as I lean down and give her a soft kiss.

Today may not be the date of my mother's death but it's Thanksgiving, so it's just as bad for me. Not only do my father and I mourn my mother's loss on the actual date but we also have a holiday that will forever be a reminder of that terrible day as well.

"Come on." She grabs the handle of her door, "I want you." She pulls us both inside her room before shutting the door.

"Wait, what-" I don't have another moment to process that as she jerks the hem of my button-up shirt out of my pants. "Rae-" she quickly unbuckles my pants and reaches inside my boxer-briefs to grab ahold of me. "Rae-" I feel my jaw go partially slack as she rubs up and down my entire length perfectly.

"Come on." She pulls me, quite literally, by my cock, leading me into her personal bathroom.

"Jesus Christ," I rasp out as I follow her inside. She lets go of me, puts her hands up her dress, then slowly slides her thong off. "Rae, this is a bad idea. This is..."

I'm cut right off as she grabs a condom out of one of the drawers and hops up on the bathroom counter. She holds the condom out to me as she spreads her beautiful legs wide open. "Is it?"

And regardless of the fact that yes, this is a terrible idea, I drop my pants, grab the condom, and seat myself between her legs. I roll the condom on then rub my length up and down her slit, jerking myself into her but not inside of her yet. I tease her clit until I can see the wetness leaking out of her.

  "Fuck." I moan out into the room as I squeeze her round ass, pulling her against me as I enter her. She whimpers my name into my lips as her hands grip into my hair. "I want to take you so hard right now." I begin to pick up my pace inside of her gradually but it doesn't take long before I'm pounding into her with more and more force, so much so I can hear the steady rhythm of myself loudly smacking inside of her. "Jesus Christ."

"Seth, shhh!" I smother her lips with kisses, not listening to her as I continue my onslaught. "Seth, our fathers are downstairs," she scolds "not to mention your best friend, my brother, may be here now."

At the mention of that I slow my pace, trying to quiet myself but I really don't want to. I push myself into her slowly, giving her my entire length. Once fully seated, she swivels against me, coating me in her wetness. Fuck. That feels so damn good. I stay as deep as I can in her soaking wet heat, moving my hips subtly in time with hers. It's torturous, this pace, but I let her control it. I let her move on me, coaxing me.

"Rae," I break away from our kiss and look into her eyes.

"Mmm?" Her hazel eyes flutter.

"Look at us." I lean backwards, arching my back slightly and flexing my abdominal muscles. I spread her legs, that are on either side of my hips, farther apart. "Look at how we move together. How good we fit together."

Rae looks me in the eye and then slowly looks down my body. Her eyes land on the two of us, me working inside of her sexy wet slit. I feel her legs tremble in my strong grip.