XV

▬▬▬▬J I M I N ' S   P O V

▬▬▬▬
J I M I N ' S P O V

TO SAY I WAS SURPRISED would be an understatement. I expected her to laugh in my face, hell even slap me, but to my relief she agreed to prolong our little date. If one could even call this a date.

I rose from my seat, intent on helping a very drunk Seoyeon to her feet, however she had other plans.

She noticed me standing and decided to follow suit, her wobbly legs not doing much to support her teetering frame.

I rushed to her side to prevent her from falling, catching her just before she tripped over her chair.

"Please just let me help you," I reasoned, desperate to ensure her safety.

Though I don't always show it, I did care about her deeply; probably more than I was willing to admit.

She looked up at me and grinned sheepishly, before allowing me to wrap a supportive arm around her waist.

I felt a small smile grow on my face at the image before me.

Seoyeon not utterly disgusted or mad at me, it wasn't a sight I was used to.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked, her speech slightly slurred.

"One of my favorite places to visit in Tokyo," I replied, flashing her a smile.

"Could you be a little more specific?"

"No." I laughed.

She pulled a face at me, only causing me to laugh harder, which then got her smiling.

"I don't think I've ever seen you genuinely laugh," she said suddenly.

I quickly sobered up, realizing what that innocent statement really meant.

"I know, and I'm sorry." I replied honestly, looking her in the eyes.

"Ok don't get mushy on me, just take me somewhere." She joked.

I cracked a smile and began leading her out the door.

It didn't take long to reach our destination, however the trip probably would've been quicker had I not been forced to practically drag a drunk woman along with me.

Especially a woman intent on saying hello to every dog we encountered.