XXI

▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬

J I M I N ' S  P O V

SEOYEON RESTED HER HEAD on my shoulder as we sat under the covers, the beginning of Beauty and the Beast playing softly on the television in front of us.

"I can't believe you convinced me to watch this," I teased, shaking my head.

Unbeknownst to her, Beauty and the Beast was actually a movie I loved very much, as it was my mother's favorite, and we would always watch it together before she passed.

"Oh stop disrespecting the best Disney movie ever made, Belle doesn't deserve such slander." she lifted her head and rolled her eyes, giggling once she realized I was only messing with her.

I leaned down to kiss her cheek when a sharp knock came from the door.

Seoyeon froze beside me before turning to look at me, her eyes narrowed in confusion.

I grabbed the remote and paused the movie, yanking the warm covers off my legs and walking to the door.

I knew for a fact that it wasn't housekeeping, as I had placed a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the outer handle of the room.

Glancing back at Seoyeon I flashed her a smile of confidence and motioned for her to stay put when I noticed her attempt to get out of bed as well.

When I peeked through the peephole in the door, I let out a breath when I realized it was only Yoongi.

I opened the door for him and smiled as he grinned at me.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your presence?" I joked with him, stepping aside to allow him into the hotel room.

He didn't respond as he was transfixed by Seoyeon sitting on the bed.

"You guys are staying together?" he asked, not averting his gaze.

Seoyeon looked noticeably uncomfortable and glanced back at me, practically begging for help.

"Unfortunately we couldn't get two rooms next to each other, or even in the same wing, so we settled for this," I explained, gesturing to the room, "we're both mature adults and good friends, so it's like a sleepover."

Yoongi finally turned to look at me and shook his head as he laughed.

"I know you two are together, you don't have to hide it from me, I won't snitch on you."

Seoyeon and I both turned a deep shade of red at his accusation.

Were we really that obvious?

I stumbled over what to say next, my mouth open but with no rebuttal coming from it.

Yoongi just smirked knowingly, "don't waste your breath Chimmy," he waved me off, using a childhood nickname that only heightened my embarrassment.