XVIII

▬▬▬▬J I M I N ' S  P O V

▬▬▬▬
J I M I N ' S  P O V

I WIPED THE PERSPIRATION accumulating on my palm onto the sides of my dress pants and combed my hair back with my fingers.

Waiting for Seoyeon to walk out of the bathroom was making my heart flutter and knees go weak, hence why I had restored to sitting on the bed.

I checked the clock, 6:04.

The reservation wasn't until 6:30, so we had time, but my impatient tendencies reared their ugly heads at the thought of seeing Seoyeon in formal attire and, of course, the idea of food.

Another five minutes passed and I considered checking up on her, but just as I stood to do so, the door opened.

She stepped out tentatively, looking at the ground instead of me.

My lips separated in surprise, she looked stunning.

Her dress was black and simple, but she made it look exquisite.

(I know I use park min young a lot pls don't kill me)

Her hair was down and styled in simple waves, while her makeup was minimal and natural.

"You look," I paused, trying to gather the right words, "beautiful." I finished lamely.

She blushed nonetheless, "Thank you Mr. Park, you look beautiful too."

Her giggle was almost enough to distract me from the fact that she called me Mr. Park.

She still sees me as an authority figure, not as an equal.

That's my doing I suppose.

"Uh shall we go?" I asked, not knowing what else to say.