Chapter 7

I want to have Bill and Dipper visit different Gravity Falls AUs. Any ideas?

Bill sat on a park bench with his arm around Dipper. He was laughing at a joke that Pacifica had just shouted. No, she literally just shouted,

"A JOKE. YOU SHOULD LAUGH."

It honestly made Bill feel a little jealous. He knew that Dipper would never cheat on him. Or would he? Maybe-

"Bill? You okay?" He heard Dipper's voice asking.

"Huh? Oh yeah." Bill grinned, then kissed Dipper on the cheek and laughed at his red-faced blush.

"Alright lovebirds! Let's get going to our final activity!" Pacifica smiled.

"The tent?" Dipper questioned.

"Ding ding ding! Let's go!"

"Um. Pacifica?" Gideon timidly squeaked.

"Yeah cos?"

"I need to go h-home now. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay bye!" She waved along with the other two.
Pacifica lead the way towards the show and produced two tickets out of her pocket.

"Ah sorry. I only have two right now. You have to book like weeks in advance."

"It's fine. I can just teleport in." Bill kissed Dipper once then disappeared.

The two made their way through the ticket office and took their seats. Bill soon joined them and they quietened for the beginning of the show.

The lights in the audience darkened.
Two recognisable twins stepped out onto the stage. One had his brown hair slicked back, revealing a signature Big Dipper birthmark an blue amulet on a chain around his neck. He was wearing an electric blue cape and waistcoat with black trousers and shirt. He gave a wink to the crowd to the delight of about five rows of insane super-fans.

"Welcome to The Tent of Telepathy! I am Tyrone-"

"And I'm Mabel." The other chimed in. She wore her hair in waves down her back and a headband with another blue amulet adorning it.
She had tight black shorts, fishnet tights and an electric blue jacket and blouse.

"Prepare to be amazed!" The two presented together before letting a flurry of blue sparkles fly over the audience with a flourish of their hands.

Dipper gazed around in amazement.
The next forty minutes were filled with magic, amazement and every so often a flurry of squeals from the maniac fans.

"Our time is up dear audience." Mabel projected.

"Be sure to visit again." Tyrone smirked.

"Goodbye from The Tent of Telepathy!" Both twins smiled widely to an eruption of cheers and bowed.
The lights came on again and everyone began exiting the tent.

"So I'm like really sorry but I have curfew in like five minutes so I gotta go. It was fun having you around though, feel free to visit!" Pacifica waved goodbye and left the couple on their own.

"So what now?" Dipper asked as he entwined his fingers in Bill's.

"Well do you want to meet Will and the Gleeful's?" Bill smirked.

"Yeah!" Dipper grinned
Bill lead him round the side of the tent and through a small stretch of forest to an extremely large mansion.

He walked up to the door and knocked.
A very polished and sophisticated version of Soos came out.

"We're here to see the twins, Soos." Bill mentioned before sliding past him with Dipper in tow.

"Such a stupid audience aren't they, dear sister?"

"Yes. And to think that we could murder them all on the spot. Such power."
They heard voices speaking from a room across a hall.

Bill flung the door open immediately
"Hello Gleefuls, lovely to see you again. I expect you know why I'm here."

He was met with two dry looks from both twins.
"Yes! Of course we're extra...entranced to see you again. Now if you'll be so kind." Mabel stepped forward and stuck her hand out to shake Bill's.
It had a faint blue glow surrounding it.

Bill just laughed "No I'm not shaking your hand. I know what you're trying to do. Unfortunately I'm not nearly as trusting as my brother."

There was a large amount of venom in his voice at the last sentence. It was at that moment that both twins noticed the small figure behind Bill ,namely Dipper.

"So who's this Bill?" Tyrone joined his sister and spat Bill's name as if he were dirt under his feet.

"Uhm. I'm Dipper." He muttered- feeling intimidated by Tyrone and Mabel.

"Well Dipper it seems Bill really cares for you. Shame if you were to disappear." Tyrone grabbed Dipper forcefully and held a floating knife to his throat.

"Don't play these games with me Gleeful." Bill growled, taking small steps forward.

"Oh but I am." Tyrone smirked, daring Bill to come any closer.

"I think you know how alternate dimensions work. We both know your secret."
His face faltered for second but quickly returned to his smirking.

"I call your bluff."

"Now say bye-bye." Mabel stepped forward, glowing knife in hand.
Dipper squirmed away but his pleas fell deaf on the Gleeful twin's ears.

This was it.