Prologue

○No One's POV○
It is a pretty normal in UA highschool, so normal that there's no villain, no attacks and even the student are behaving! Weird are they possessed or something.

Well for Mr. Aizawa's with his sleeping bag in the floor minding his own business, for the first time thinking why the problem child is absent, he gamble in his thoughts and will just ask tomorrow.

"Finally a peaceful day for the first time in my entire life" he muttered.

"Are you sure about that" someone said.

Aizawa looked around but there was nothing, then a suddenly light come at them. When the light was gone, the teacher and the students were no where to be found.
_______________________________
●Somewhere in the Universe●
○No One's POV○

"Man that light was almost made us blind" a certain red headed boy said.
"Shut the f*# up sh$tt* hair" someone cursed.

"For how many time Bakugou, cursing isn't like heroic" a certain robot person said. "I don't f*ck#ng care" shouted Bakugou.

"Bakugou that's enough, if ever heard someone talking, you are all dead when we get back" Mr. Aizawa threatened. Everyone gulped except for Todoroki and Bakugou.

"Well well well, if isn't the class 1-a losers, seem you also get caught...ugh". They turned around and saw Momoma who is knock out by Kodai and also all the rest of class 1-b. "Sorry for his rudeness, he is still jealous of what happened in the camping trip" Kodai bow.

"Oh no it's fine, we really don't mind it anymore" Urakaka reassure. "Hey even if we don't mind it, it's still annoying man" Kanimari retorted then suddenly he feel a zap in his ear. "Idiot don't start a fight right now" said Jiro.

"It seems the UA students are all here and here I thought we were the only who get caught but as long they're fine then I guess there's no problem".

They all turned to the voice and saw, the principal, Midnight, Endeavor, Gran Torino, Present Mic, Recovery Girl and All might in his normal form and also including Hitoshi Shinsou and Mei Hatsume.

"Shoto, how can let yourself get caught, you're becoming weak again, when we get home your are going to train again!" Endeavor shouted. "Shut up" Todoroki muttered glaring to his father.

"Endeavor, that's enough, we still need to figure it out how to get out from here" Nezu scolded. Unknownest to them, a girl sitting above in a big screen TV watching them amused.

"Hello pro heroes, it is seems you also get teleported in here" he chuckled darkly.

They all turned to that chilling aura behind them as they saw the League of Villains. "All for One, how did you escape, are you the one who teleport us in here, students hide behind in my back! All might instructed. In a quick flash all the pro heroes were in front of the students in a fight stance, League of Villains were also ready to fight.

"They're quite mean, already blaming us even though we didn't do any thing yet" Tomaka pouted. "And why the h*ll should we believe you, you dirty villains?!" angered Endeavor. Dabi glared at him.

All for One is not talking , the villain notice this, they know he's angry no furious, dark aura has started slipping in his body "and you heroes are no better" he growled as he begin to attack.

Well they were ready to attack until an invisible wall appeared between them, they basically hit there face in the wall.

"Alright that's enough, I'm getting bored with your bickering, I teleport you here to watch, not to fight" an unknown person said. They all looked up and saw a white haired child?