☆World Four☆

Credit to Kōhei Horikoshi

Planning to publish this in Midoriya's birthday but it seems I'm one day too late.

Anyway I just want to ask, is it ok to for me to change the story plot of the comic like what I did in World One? it quite made me feel bad since I didn't follow the story plot. I'm thinking, if i ever change the story plot but it's referencing something I will put the original title in the top but it will not be the same title as my story (does that make sense?).

♤♤♤♤

After they took a break, they finally sat down to their chairs. While Bakugou can't seems to forget what Mr. Aizawa said earlier.

"Bakugou" Mr. Aizawa called as he went closer to him. The two of them are only in the hallway and for the rest only God knows where.

"How was it kid, releasing it all" he spoke but he's staring Bakugou.

Bakugou look at him puzzled "I don't know what you're talking about" as he started to walk away.

Mr. Aizawa stared at him sighed.

'No way in h*ll he knows I cried earlier!' he thought.

"Alright" Shiroi started speaking, breaking Bakugou in his thought "since you've been watching dark and sad theme, this one is not bad, I think" she explains.

"I think?" Sero repeated.

"So you're not sure?" Hagakure stated

           {Searching a Universe....}

          {Searching a Universe...}

          {Searching is Completed}

          {Starting Universe Four}

              [Lesson and Learn]

"The title seems ok" spoke Setsuna

"Maybe we'll learn something" Reiko deadpanned making the others sweatdrop.

"From that title I can already see it's not going to be good, just what lesson are we going to learn?" Mineta jumping to conclusion.

Bakugou glared at Shiroi "oi! This better be a light one not a f*cking dark or depressing one" he growled as Shiroi only smiled.

Endeavor with no fire dancing around him, dragging an unconscious small body with him.

"Endeavor, you should really taking easy to catch a criminal" Present Mic slightly scolded.

He gruff in annoyance "he's a villain".

"He's a child!" retorted Midnight.

"It doesn't matter" he growled.

"Endeavor, Mic, Midnight that's enough three of you" Nedzu scolded as he sip in his tea. He glance to Endeavor "there's no need to put a villain in coma".

Endeavor tsked.

"Man, I don't like where this going" Kaminari sighed.

"You're not the only one" Sero spoke.

He dump the body infront of Naomasa making him jolt in his seat.

When he went to look closer, he saw a teenager with curly green hair with six freckles in his face. It didn't go unnoticed the bruises on his face.

"Midoriya/Deku!" most of them shouted and they turned their heads to the current number one hero and glared.

Todoroki went out to his chair as he marched towards to his father but was stopped by a scarf that wrapped around to his body.