Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

I was sitting in my bed staring at the window, it was so beautiful, there is a lot of stars, suddenly I saw a shooting star, I immediately stood up.

"Woah! I have to wish!!" I said excitedly.

"I wish I could meet my soulmate!" I wished.

since I was young I was always interested in soulmates and stuff like that.

"Would this work?" I asked myself.

"aish! Forget this...let's just sleep I have school tomorrow" I then lay down on my bed.

I quickly fell asleep due to my tiredness.

...
..
.

I opened my eyes and I saw I'm in a beautiful waterfall...., where am I? What am I doing here?, I then heard a boy's voice from behind, he said something like "where am I?" I looked behind me and we saw each other we made eye contact.

"Who are you?" We both asked just then I woke up from my "dream"

...
..
.

I woke up sitting up catching my breath, I didn't saw his face that much, his face was kinda blurry I could only see his eyes, what a weird dream.

"Who is that boy?" I asked myself as I looked at my alarm clock, it was now 7 in the morning,

"I better get ready...I have school today..." I then stood up tying my hair in a low ponytail as I walk to the bathroom to get ready.

After I was done I put on my school uniform, I walked over to the mirror, I put powder on my face and I put my hair in a high ponytail.

"There...let's go now, or else I will be late" I sighed, I went and grab my bag and walked downstairs, when I got there I saw a note on the coffee table.

I took it and read the note.

.
.

'Dear Y/n
I'm gonna arrive home late today so just make yourself dinner tonight, and sorry I don't have much time left this morning so I couldn't make you breakfast, take care sweetie.

-Mom'

.
.

It was a letter from my mother...

"I'm kinda lazy to make breakfast so let's just go to school now," I sigh to myself, I threw the note in the trashcan and I made my way to the front door.

---
..
.

I was waiting to cross the road, there was a lot of people, finally, the stoplight turned red, the cars stopped moving.

People started crossing the road while I did the same, while passing by to other people I passed by this boy, the weird thing is I heard a bell sound, I quickly turned around and I saw the boy looking at me

He was so handsome, i feel something warm within me. But,  did we meet before? Why? Why does it feel like I met him before?

I then turn around walking again to the direction of my school pushing away my thoughts of the weird encounter I had.

??? POV

Who is that girl? Why does it feel like I met her before? And what was that bell sound? Why? Why do I feel Like I wanna hug her and cry? What is this strange feeling?

.....

Y/n's POV

I finally made it to school, but while walking here I still got that boy on my mind, I heard my friend mia screaming my name that made me come to my senses.

"Y/N!!" Mia screamed my name again making everyone in the hallway look at us.

She tackled me in a hug.

"slow down mia...you made everyone looked at us," I said while hugging her back.

We broke the hug.

"there's nothing wrong with that.." She said giggling. This girl...

"Let's go to class..." I suggested as started walking, she followed me to the direction of our classroom. Well we have the same class so...might as well, right?

While walking to our classroom she asked me a very strange question.

"why are you so quiet huh?" I then realize I was very quiet today after that "incident" earlier.

"Nothing mia..." I said "there is surely something!" She exclaimed and I finally gave up from hiding her the "incident" I had today.

"while crossing the road, I passed by this boy...I turned around to look at him.." I said explaining but she cut my sentence off by asking something.

"Is he handsome?" She asked ready to tease me.

"let me finish first!" I exclaimed.

"fine...continue," she said giggling, knowing her she is indeed ready to tease me.

"I looked at him cause I heard this bell sound when I pass by him...and the weird thing is...I felt like I've known him before" I said frowning as I remembered the strange feeling I felt.

"Are you crazy or what? Did you get enough sleep?" She asked worriedly.

"yeah I got enough sleep and I'm not crazy!" I said defending myself.

"Are you sure?" She asked again, I nodded reassuring her.

"Hmm..that's strange," she stated.

"yeah! I know! And last night I saw a shooting star and I wished something" I said, well might as well tell her that right?

"What did you wish for?" She asked with a curious look on her face.

"to meet my soulmate..." I said more like mumbled since it's kinda embarrassing.

"wait!" I said as I stopped walking,  I then realized something.

"WHAT!?" She said worriedly as she also stopped walking.

"Could he be my soulmate?" I asked mia as I looked at her with widen eyes.

"I mean...it could be but...you could be just imagining things. Plus! You always read romance manga that involves soulmate things..." she said making a point, i nodded, well...she has a point afterall.

"Let's just go in," I said as both of us arrived at our classroom

.
.

A/n
This chapter is being re-written, i changed the name to be 'y/n' so the readers would be more comfortable into reading the story. I had my friend to help me re-write this story so the progress will be much more faster, if you have any question feel free to comment or chat me, that's all.