Chapter 5

JUNGKOOK'S POV

We were having fun, suddenly taehyung came back with snacks.

"What took you so long?" I asked him.

"Sorry...I was talking with someone at the store.." Taehyung said.

"Is it a girl?" Jimin asked "well yeah...but don't think anything she is just my friend.." Taehyung said defensively.

"Anyway...who wants to take my controller? I wanna eat.." I said putting my controller down "I DO!" Jimin said taking my controller, I then walked to the kitchen with taehyung.

"What do you want? Take whatever you want..." Taehyung said placing his groceries on the countertop.

"I will take this..." I said taking the banana milk and the potato chips "you know....the girl I saw in the store pick the same thing..." Taehyung said with a smile.

"I think you're in love..." I said smirking at him "Nah...I'm Still waiting for my own soulmate... you're lucky you found yours.." Taehyung said sitting down.

"Do you have paper and a pencil?" I asked him "yeah...grab one on my bag over there.." Taehyung said pointing at his bag.

"Okay..." I said as I put down the banana milk and the chip and walk over to taehyung's bag, I then opened the zipper and I grab a pencil and paper out, I then walk back to taehyung.

"TAEHYUNG!! I CHALLENGE YOU!" Jimin said screaming at taehyung while pointing at him.

"LET'S GO!" Taehyung said screaming back at Jimin while he ran to the living room, I then started drawing.

I was thinking of drawing her. I then start drawing her from what I remember, her beautiful eyes her hair getting flown by the wind, her beautiful face.

I was drawing until jin and namjoon came into the kitchen.

"Why are you here by yourself?" Namjoon asked me "I got bored playing games, so I decide to draw and eat.." I answered "that's the spirit, Eating!" Jin said taking one of taehyung's groceries.

"We also got bored..." Namjoon replied "I guess I'm not the only one then.." I answered "who are you drawing anyway?" namjoon asked me "you know...her," I asnwered.

"Oh! Finally, I can see her.." Jin said happily "yeah..." Namjoon agreed at jin's statement "if you see her in real life you might take her away from me," I said with a frown "no way!!" Namjoon and Jin said at the same time.

"Yeah right..." I said.