Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

It's now lunchtime, and I still kept thinking about that boy...gosh he makes me crazy!

I didn't even realize I was out of my thoughts until mia made me come back to reality.

"Hello? Y/n? Are you okay? You've been stirring your coffee for too long now..." She said as she taps my hands lightly. "h-huh? What?" I asked her as I came back into reality.

"Seriously? did you really got enough sleep? I think you're dozing up..." She said worriedly as she took a bite of her salad.

"Yeah...I got enough sleep" I said as I finally stopped stirring my coffee, "are you really sure? Then why did you get coffee?" She asked as she put down her fork.

"I just wanna keep my body really awake..." I said as I took a sip of my coffee "why?" She asked again as she took another bite of her salad.

"Cause I wanna know if I'm dreaming so I can wake up..." I said as I lean back to my chair, "so...still thinking about that boy?" she asked as she leans forward to me.

"Yeah...I could say that his very handsome, but his hair kinda looks like a coconut" I said giggling by imagining his hair looking like a coconut.

"Woah...chill down for a sec, you just meet him for like maybe 30 seconds and now you have a nickname for him!" She said as she leans back on her chair, she let out a sigh.

"Yeah...his cute tho," I said as I mumble the last words "even if you mumble that I still can hear it, you're bad at mumbling things and whispering things..." She said crossing her arms.

I chuckled.

"Anyway can you tell me little more about him?" She asked "I think someone is interested~," I said in a teasing tone.

"it's not like that...I just wanna know...so we could draw him or something since you took drawing lessons...maybe you could draw him?" She suggested but not confidently, I could tell she is kinda questioning herself as well.

"Maybe..." I said as took a sip of my coffee again, or else it will get cold.

.

Jungkook's POV

After what taehyung said it made me question myself, is she really my soulmate? But does she feel the same? She makes me go crazy!

"Jungkook-ah.." Jimin called me and I looked at him "what?" I asked him "why so quiet?" Jin asked "I was just thinking of something..." I said as i looked down.

"Is it your soulmate?~" Taehyung said teasing me "Hyung...we are still not sure if she really was my soulmate! And for all we know we coule be over thinking things" I said.

"I will ask what taehyung meant, he meant are you thinking of her?" Yoongi corrected taehyung's words "wow... Hyung I never saw you being interested in a conversation before..." Jimin said surprised, well...i'm also quiet surprised.

"I just wanna know about this soulmate stuff.," yoongi replied
"Yeah...I was thinking of her I answered "should we go look for her?" Hoseok asked me "I don't know..." I replied.

"Anyway....we should head back to class, we don't wanna get late again...like our jungkookie did this morning~," namjoon said teasing me "I don't really wanna talk about that..." I said sighing while standing up.

"But what about her?" Namjoon asked "only her...but not me being late for the first time.." I said as we all walked to our classroom.

While walking to class with taehyung, lia the girl who thinks she is a princess and the girl who is obsessed with me walk to me and taehyung.

(She is not itzy's lia!)

"so what class do you have?" She asked in a very flirty way "I don't wanna talk right now..." I said as I continue walking with taehyung but she followed.

"So you have history next huh?" She asked again " I don't wanna talk.." I said again, this girl is just so annoying "talk to me!" She said as she hugged my arms but I gently pushed her away, "why are you ignoring me?" She asked, well I always ignore her so I don't really see anything different here.

"Can you tell jungkook is so annoyed with you? And plus he already met his soulmate" taehyung said and I stop on my tracks and I covered taehyung's mouth, "jungkook's WHAT!?" She asked angrily.

"Jungkook..it's not true, right? S-soulmates are not a thing! It only exists if I and you are together... " she said, gosh! Can someone get this girl out of her fantasy world!?

"well it's true he has a soulma--" taehyung said once I got off guard, he took it as an opportunity to say something but I quickly covered it back.

"We have to go!" I said as I drag taehyung with me in the classroom, once we got there I was so angry at taehyung "why did you tell her!? We aren't even sure yet!" I said angrily at taehyung.

"Sorry...I just wanna help you get out of that situation" he said apologizing "it's fine I forgive you..." I said sighing.

"Anyway...I wanna invite the gang tonight at my house, we could play video games and hang out, wanna come?" He asked "sure... I will "I replied accepting his offer "okay great! I'm gonna wait for you and the hyungs tonight!" he said excitedly and I just nod at him.