Chapter 7

Y/N'S POV

Finally! It's field trip time, I'm glad my parents said yes, it's just 4 in the morning and I need to be in the school at 5 or else I will miss the bus, I'm just packing some more things and I'm good to go, I wonder what school will be joining us?

After packing I stand up to wear something, I end up wearing black pants and some black and red long sleeves, after that, I tied a jacket around my waist cause later on the bus will get cold, after that, I took my stuff and I left the house.

When I got there I found mia in front of the entrance of the bus waiting for me, "MIA!" I said screaming making her look at me.

"Y/N! YOU MADE IT" she said running to me and then she hugs me, mia is like a sister to me, she is not just a friend she is a family to me "of course!" I said with a smile.

"good thing your parents agreed," she said happily "yeah... I was kinda shocked too" I replied "come on! We still have to find our seats! The teacher will assign us" she said dragging me in the line of students.

"Hello, class...so today I will announce your seat like I said another school will be joining us, the school that will be joining us is bangtan school," the teacher said "bangtan school?" I asked myself.

"You don't know what bangtan school is?" Mia asked and I nod slowly "Omg! Are you even human?! It's the school down the streets" she said, oh...that school, I know there is a school there but I was not interested in it so I didn't check it out.

"oh....." I said remembering "now you know?" mia asked me "yeah..." I said nodding.

"Listen, everyone, I will now give your seat numbers, remember another school will be joining us so it will be mixed up," the teacher said, the teacher then gave every student a paper with seat numbers on it, the other school is still not here, so they divided the numbers for all the students.

"What is your seat number?" mia asked me "Wait let me look," I said as I look at the paper that the teacher gave me "25," I said, I then look at her again.

"awww! I have 18" she said pouting "it's okay...at least we are on the same bus, now let's go!" I said we then entered the bus, I then put on a mask cause I get car sick very easily, after I found my seat I sat down and put my earphones on as I start to listen to some music.

I was listening to some music until someone tapped my shoulder I then look to that person finding two boys standing, I then pulled out my earphones "Can I help you?" I asked them "ah..yes! Do you know where seats 24 and 26?" the boy asked.

just then I realize the bus seats are for three people, and omg! My seat number is 25

"ah yes..it's here, 24 is on my left, and 26 is here on my right," I said pointing to their seats, gosh! Do I really have to sit in the middle? "ah...thank you miss" the other boy said.