Best Of You: Full Description

'Ma...Can humans Bond with the dragons..?'
"Why do you ask, Katsuki?"
'It's just...I've found someone-'
"—Katsuki...I'm sorry...but you do not get a choice in this matter."

- X -

"Yes Shouto? What do you want?"
'Father...I've chosen who I want to Bond.'
"Have you now? ...Because you see, I've chosen for you as well..."

- X -

In this world, there are two main kingdoms:

The Todoroki Realm, ruled by the mighty Endeavour, where discipline, order and formality are valued above all else, and rules are strictly followed.

...And The Dragon Realm, ruled by the Bakugou tribe, where violence and strength are prioritised.
Dragons, which have the ability to transform between human and beast, are loyal to the people that settled here.

The two kingdoms have been at war ever since the hero All Might, Symbol of Peace, vanished from the face of the earth after a spectacular battle with the murderous warrior All For One. The villain had his heart set on controlling every living being on the planet, but disappeared in the mass explosion that supposedly claimed his and All Might's lives.

Without All Might's influence, war befell the rivalling kingdoms, and for the past 57 years the battlefields have been stained with blood.

Until now.

The rulers of each realm agreed that to bring this war to an end, they would both select one of their heirs to engage in the marriage ritual of Bonding, thus joining the Kingdoms together and ending the war.

However, the heirs have different ideas...

Prince Shouto Todoroki, royalty of the highest order, sneaks out every day to visit a green-haired farm-boy just so Izuku knows he loves him.

And chief-to-be Katsuki Bakugo is harbouring feelings for his dragon Ejirou Kirishima, who apparently has no idea.

They do not want to Bond with each other, but those they do love are forbidden.

And all the while, evil is on the rise - Prince Todoroki has been cursed, and his body taken hostage by the spirit of All For One, who will drain Shouto's energy until he has enough to return to his true, all-powerful form.

But when the heirs agree to run away and track down All Might (with the help of their friends and a few other trusted individuals...) each of their parents assume the other has kidnapped their child, and the final war is planned.

Whilst their preoccupied parents tackle the War To End All Wars, will the younger generation work together to find and bring back the Symbol of Peace, before All For One kills Shoto and becomes unstoppable, like he did 57 years before...?

And will love make it all the way?

[Kirishima x Bakugo]
[Shoto x Izuku]
^Main ships^

[Ochaco x Tsuyu]
[EraserMic]
^Side Ships^
I'm Gonna Try To Include Them And More [Im open to suggestions]

Enjoy the book, mah dudes!