18. Preparations

A/N: I....uhm....sorry...for...being on unofficial hiatus...kinda...

As a sorry for how long this took to publish, I'm doing something to do with Bakugo in this chapter that I think some of you will appreciate... :) (calm down it's just to do with his appearance)

Oh and also Kirishima and Uraraka's friendship is adorable so I have a new brotp—
And I also love Uraraka teasing Bakugo because she knows that he won't actually kill her so prepare yourself—

X + X + X

'The fuck—' Bakugo yelled as Ms Shuzenji dumped a cup of water over him, most likely waking up anyone else in the cottage that wasn't already.

Curtains had been draped over the glass walls of the conservatory, and all the window shutters were closed, so although it was early morning, the inside of the cottage remained dark, seemingly cut off from the outside world.

The chief's son stood up from beside the wooden table, on which he'd been leaning after failing to stay awake, and ran his hands through his now damp hair, fuming.

The old lady ignored him and dumped a pile of clothing on the table, before bustling away just as Iida entered.
He was clad in his silver armour, his helmet under his arm, and had clearly not slept in the past few hours, his glasses askew on the end of his nose.

He nodded curtly at Bakugo, who was going through the clothing, grumbling, and went to the window to peer through the shutters.

Rubbing his eyes with his forearm, Bakugo took his clothes to the folding screen in the corner, draping them over the panels, and went behind it to get changed.

Iida began pacing the room just as Izuku appeared, tired eyes wide as he ran on adrenaline - he also hadn't slept in the few short hours since Chiyo had sent everyone to bed.
Shoto entered close behind him, fully dressed like Izuku in clean travelling clothes, along with his original blue waistcoat that the old lady had made some alterations to. It now resembled a jacket, more weather-proof and stable with strips of leather in places - the King's emblem on the back had also been completely covered, a detail that Shoto was incredibly thankful for.

'I'm getting you some food, you have to eat something,' he said to Izuku, who was muttering to himself and didn't respond, before kissing the top of his head and going to the kitchen.

Uraraka came out of her room next, dressed in her usual burgundy robes with a hooded cloak and a leather pack, which she set down on the dining room table.
She had pulled what she could of her short hair into a knot, and yawned repeatedly, stuffing an apple into her mouth with one gloved hand.

Eventually Kirishima joined the others in the bustling main room, appearing from the hallway and running a hand through his hair.

The room went silent.

Ochaco stifled a laugh. 'Uhm...Kirishima?'

'Yeah?' He yawned.

'You're...completely naked.'

Bakugo poked his head round the side of the changing screen. Todoroki entered holding a plate, saw Kirishima, and abruptly turned around and went back into the kitchen.

Ejirou put his hands on his hips, looked down and said: 'Ah...I forgot about that...' before slowly turning around and walking back down the hall to the spare room.

'How do you just forget you're not wearing clothes?' Uraraka called after him, giggling.

'Hey it's not my fault that I have to sleep naked, I'm a fricken' dragon!' He yelled back.