2 | Book / Living With Monster Girls

Name: Lyal
Nickname(s): (None)
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Fox/Human
Role: Maid
Powers: (None)
Weaknesses: She's easily distracted, and if you pet her ears and/or tail she'll usually just forget about everything else at the moment.
Strengths: She's a good cook, and she's has a good sense of direction. She can also tell when there's danger nearby.
Fears: Heights, storms, being sick
Height: 5'5
Weight: 110 lbs
Likes: Headpats, tail petting, food, hanging out with friends, sleeping, flowers, playing with her friends, the dark, etc
Dislikes: Being sick, mean people, being alone, getting yelled at, etc
Bio: She can act innocent at times, but she can also be flirtatious if she's in the mood to flirt. She loves any type of affection, being complimented, and she can be really snuggly. She hates getting sick because a lot of her family died from sicknesses, as well as friends. She hates being alone, and will go out of her way to find some way to hang out with friends if she knows she will be alone. She loves to give gifts and make food for others if their special to her. She also loves to eat, and receive presents as well because it makes her feel special. She can get very flustered if you're flirting with her, but she can very easily turn it around to you being the one getting flustered. She also likes sitting in small spaces, and boxes. She has claws and fangs, but she's careful to not bite or scratch anyone she cares about.
Looks:

Dom/Switch/Sub: SwitchKink/T-ons: Tail pulling, 69, being dominated, teasing, public teasingT-offs: Children, rape, trash talking

Kink/T-ons: Tail pulling, 69, being dominated, teasing, public teasing
T-offs: Children, rape, trash talking

freshavacadoii