5 | OC

This is a BNHA type OC!

Name: Astria
Nickname(s): Astro
Hero/Villlain: Villain
Hero/Villain Name: Celestial
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual, but leans towards girl
Species: Human
Role: Villain/Student
Quirk: Stars. She has the ability to "control" space, and can bring meteors out of the sky, shoot stars from her hands, use a giant star as a shield, and cause shooting stars to fall from the skies. She has a star crown around her head due to her ability. She also radiates a bit of light from her body, she if she's in the dark she usually lights the area up. She can controls this to brighten to dim the light, but she can't make it go away completely.
Weaknesses: She can't hide in the dark, and she can't battle in small spaces without cussing mass destruction.
Strengths: She can easily battle in large areas and she's great at hiding in the light.
Fears: Small spaces
Height: 5'5
Weight: 95 lbs
Likes: Space, villains
Dislikes: Heroes, crowded places,
Bio: She's a docile girl until you mess with either her or her friends, then she will not hesitate to hurt you. Her parents are both dead, and she saw both of them get killed. When her parents died, the killers tried killing her too, but she managed to burn the house down with all of them inside. Luckily for her, the only damage that happened to her was on her leg, where the killers had managed to cut a few times, and then the fire burned her badly, so she has her leg covered in bandages to hide it. Due to all of this, she has PTSD, anxiety, and depression, so she's usually very silent and emotionless. If she's with her friends she's more kind and talkative, but just a little a bit. Her idol is Tomura, and she greatly looks up to him.
Looks:

Quote: "I'll be the star of the show!"Dom/Switch/Sub: SubKink/T-ons: Gentleness, teasing, reassuranceT-offs: Rape, too rough, pain

Dom/Switch/Sub: Sub
Kink/T-ons: Gentleness, teasing, reassurance
T-offs: Rape, too rough, pain