10 | OC

Name: Elizabeth (tan girl), Korona (pale girl)
Nickname(s): Beth or Eliza (tan girl), (Kora (pale girl)
Age: 19 (pale girl), 18 (tan girl)
Gender: Both female
Sexuality: Bisexual (tan girl), lesbian (pale girl)
Species: Both humans
Role: Both are students, but work at a club as dancers
Powers: (None)
Weaknesses: Elizabeth is stubborn and hostile, so it's hard for her to make friends and easy for her to make enemies. She also has really bad anger issues. Korona is a bit arrogant and usually bites off more than she can chew. They both refuse to talk about their problems, and usually don't say anything if their upset or too stressed out.
Strengths: Their both amazing dancers and singers, and are good at fighting.
Fears: Elizabeth is afraid of storms, and Korona is afraid of the water. They both have a small fear of the dark as well.
Height: Elizabeth is 5'5, and Korona is 5'6.
Weight: Elizabeth is 100 lbs and Korona is 105 lbs.
Likes: Korona likes drinking, food, friends and family, reading, dancing and singing, and a few other things. Elizabeth likes dancing and singing, her friends, sleeping, painting, and a few other things. They both like coffee and tea, candy, and physical and verbal affection, as well being called sweet nicknames.
Dislikes: They both dislike rude people, homophobes, and a few other things.
Bio: Korona is a laid-back and chill girl. She likes to make others laugh, and she's naturally good at making friends and getting along with others. She cares for her friends, and doesn't really care if her friends are fake or not, as long as their happy. Though, if she knows something isn't right, she's stand up and fight against it as much as she can, even if it risks her life. She likes to go to parties a lot, and she also drinks quite a bit. Elizabeth is a hostile and stubborn girl, but she also cares a lot for her friends. She isn't friends with many people, and most of her past friends are now her enemies, but she tries her best to keep her friends close to her. She has a bad history with her parents, and doesn't like to talk about them. Though, she has an older brother who she cares for dearly. She gets into fights often, so you can usually find her with bruises or cuts on her skin. At school, she gets bullied a bit, so that's another one of the reasons why she's so aggressive. Another one of the reasons she's aggressive is because of her parents.
Other: Their dating, but if I'm roleplaying with just one character then their not dating for that roleplay. If I'm roleplaying with both of them then they can either be friends with your character, or in a three-way relationship.
Looks:

Dom/Switch/Sub: Both are switchesKink/T-ons: Hair pulling, teasing, biting, language kink, dirty talk, nicknames, being dominated/dominating, wearing slutty clothing, collars and leashes (Both)

Kink/T-ons: Hair pulling, teasing, biting, language kink, dirty talk, nicknames, being dominated/dominating, wearing slutty clothing, collars and leashes (Both).
T-offs: Feet, scat, blood (Both).