6 | OC

This is a BNHA type OC!

Name: Cecelia
Nickname(s): Cece, Lia
Hero/Villlain: Villain
Hero/Villain Name: Carnage
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Asexual/Demisexual
Species: Human
Role: Villain/Student
Quirk: Berserker. She can deactivate all her emotions and become a bloodthirsty beast. She can also grow claws and fangs to easily tear apart her enemies. This will cause her pupils to shrink into tiny pinpricks, and she will only focus on one person until their either dead, unconscious, useless, or bleeding out, and then she'll focus on another person. Though, if she uses it too much, she will become docile and cuddly, like a kitten.
Weaknesses: Using too much of her
Strengths: Fighting
Fears: Abandonment
Height: 5'0
Weight: 90 lbs
Likes: Blood, murder, fighting
Dislikes: Cute things, too much color, being abandoned
Bio: She was abandoned as a baby for being too aggressive, and a group of villains took her in. She grew up with them and even had to witness them get taken away by the heroes. Ever since then she swore to get her revenge. The villains she lived with told her to go with Tomura, so she now lives with him. She has to get locked up though, and is only unlocked when other villains come over or when she has to do something. (Like how Bakugo was tied up during the Festival.) When she's not locked up, she usually is wearing a collar and leash so people can hold her back if needed. She usually acts less then human, but she only goes animalistic if she uses her quirk. She's always violent and doesn't mind picking a fight. She's also really short, which helps with her agility, speed and hiding skills. The outfit in the picture is her normal outfit, and her hair reaches down to her knees. Even when she's not using her quirk, she's very dog-like, but she can act "normally" every once in a while.
Looks:

Dom/Switch/Sub: SwitchKink/T-ons: Pain, being too rough, being dominated/dominating, being somebodies "pet", blood, chokingT-offs: Being too gentle, scat, rape, etc

Kink/T-ons: Pain, being too rough, being dominated/dominating, being somebodies "pet", blood, choking
T-offs: Being too gentle, scat, rape, etc