Party part 1

Randy pov

I was already dress and at the party which was good so far I was just waiting for it to be great. I stood by Nicole and Stephen who were too busy eating each other faces. I sighed and left them to their ‘privacy’. “So wade? Feels like forever since we spoke.’’ I leaned on the bar counter watching him “I spoke to you yesterday.’’ He said giving me strange looks. He was right I did. “I know but not like talk you know? We just chat.’’ I tried to explain to him, he glared at me and then nod taking his drink from the bartender “Yeah, if you won’t so occupied pissing Brie off, you would have made more time. Yeah she told me you piss her off.’’ With that he left. Then he turned and winked at me, no homo intended I’m sure. My friends are weird….

I can’t believe she told them I piss her off, well actually I can. “Pika boo.’’ Maryse said appearing in front of me drink in hand. She looked amazing as always but more amazing tonight. She wore a navy blue tube dress with sparkles and the very top of it and it glittered a bit throughout the dress with blue sliver sparkly heels. Her hair was straighten down to her side “well you look great,’’ I commented her making her wipe her hair “I know,’’ she brag smiling at her reflection on the glass in her hand. I can’t blame her for loving herself so much. I’m the same thing.

I was in deep conversation with Maryse and Alberto but got distracted by Brie walking in. I never saw her in her dress before I left but it was amazing. It was a deep pink with a sweet heart cut to the top and a sparkly silver band under her bust line and flowy to the bottom stopping before mid-thigh, not looking bride’s maid-y. Her shoes were pink and silver.

My jaw was literally to the floor as she walked over to us. I got my crap together and close my mouth turning to see Maryse smirking at me. weird, “Hey Maryse and you guys.” She hugged Maryse. “You look great!’’ Maryse complimented her. She smiled and looked down at herself “I know! So do you” she brag and compliment Maryse who hug her again “I know!” Maryse squealed and the both of them continued on.

Brie then hugged Alberto telling him how his earrings come in handy which he felt proud about.

(Mini update since I promise JoJo Traylor I would and I don't break promises.)