Scenario~ Sam Guevenne x Reader

Scenario~ Spoopy time

I can't get enough of this guuyyyy <3

I was sleeping soundly, soft snores coming from me. I opened my eyes, seeing it was still dark. I saw something red glowing from the darkest corner of my room, and I curiously moved to it. I then heard a growl come from it and I ran back to my bed, shaking.

"W-what are you?" I asked. He grunted and lunged itself at me. I was pinned to the bed, my breathing quickening. He dug his claws into my shoulder, making me yell out in pain. But, it stopped when I did that. Suddenly, a purple glow lit up my room and I saw Sam hovering above me.

"S-Sam...?" I squeaked out. Sam smirked at me.

"I scared you." He teased. I flinched when he adjusted himself so he was next to me.

"You're mean..." I said and got up and left.

"Wait- Y/n..I'm sorry, I was just playing around." I hugged the spot his claws dug into me.

"Wait..please.." Sam yelled after me. I finally turned around and frowned.

"It was just a Halloween joke...I'm sorry."

"You hurt me, dunce."

"I'm sorry..." He placed his hands on my shoulders, pulling me close to his chest. He gave me an oddly hot smile, then placed his lips to mine quickly.

"Fine..I guess I forgive you." I replied. He handed me some German chocolate. My eyes sparkled.

"OKAY I FORGIVE YOU HUN." He giggled and kissed me again.

I'm not sure if this was cute or no...

I know it's early, but I can't wait for Halloween!

253 words