𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐒

he didn't want to model alone anymore. he wanted to model with her. he hated being up on the platform on his own. he couldn't stop thinking about all those photos he'd seen of nude models posing together, and how beautiful he thought they were. how beautiful he thought it would be with her.

it wasn't like any regular class, the teacher was absent. leaving harry by himself today. to be able to do whatever he had pleased. for some reason the teacher thought he was mature and responsible enough. boy was she dead wrong.

"any volunteers? this would look great on your resumes." she raised her hand

"i'll do it"

"bit scandalous for you, don't ya think?"

"if you think this is too scandalous, you should see me between the sheets."

"don't make offers you can't live up to."

the other artists were quiet, just watching the two conserve.

as natalia stood up and walked towards the platform that harry had been laying on. she began to rethink the choice she had just made. did she really just agree to lay on top of another person, naked? in front of everyone to see? her whole body to be on display.

her cheeks became a crimson hue as she was now in front of him. getting to see every inch of him up close. his tattoos looked much more detailed and beautiful. the veins of his hand popping out, making her mind run wild. her imagining his hand gripping around her neck as he pounded into her. his long length laid upon his stomach, his tip a beautiful shade of pink. making her mouth water at the site. the chain cross around his neck illuminating from the soft light glowing down at him. his green orbs looking up at her, looking much more light and vibrant up close. they were beautiful. a smug smirk placed across his lips as he stared up at her. some strands of his wavy locks fell in front of his forehead. you could see a few beads of sweat along his abs and torso.

all natalia could do was stare. i mean how could you not? she was flustered, so much she felt as if she was about to burst. like a balloon being filled with too much air, ready to pop at any second.

the others were intrigued by this lesson. getting to be able to draw two people instead of one. it excited them. and having natalia standing there and do nothing wasn't feeding there needs.

"are you going to undress so we can start, or are you going to just stand there?" a girl in the front row spoke, breaking the silence and making natalia snap out of her trance.

she slightly glanced behind her, seeing all of the eyes of the artists watching her like a hawk. she gave them a nervous smile before turning back around.

she took a deep breath before bringing her fingers to the white buttons of her baby blue blouse. her hands shakily trying to unbutton them. having a terribly hard time in doing so.

"need help?" he asks, looking at her.

"i-no, i can manage." mentally cursing at herself for being so awkward. her cheeks were hot, red. not being able to look at the man which had made her this way. she just focused on the buttons of her shirt. trying her best to take them off as fast and efficiently as she could.

"i'm one for taking someone's clothes off."

before natalia could say anything else, harry was already sitting up. now being face to face with him. his hands went for the buttons, unbuttoning each one quickly. while doing so, he glanced up at the nervous girl. giving her a reassuring smile. wrinkles forming by his eyes along with a dimples being placed on his cheeks. he looked adorable.

she gave him a quick smile back before looking down at her feet, pushing a strand of her brown locks behind her ear.

as he finished the last button he pushed the thin silk of her blouse off her shoulders. letting it fall down her arms and to the ground. she kicked her shoes off, making a small thump sound as they hit the ground.

he started to unbutton her bell bottom jeans. strands of his curly hair falling in front of his face as he looked down while doing so. her initial instinct was to run her hands through his soft hair to push it out of his eyes and forehead. and that's exactly what she did.

as she was running her fingers through his hair he looks up at her, giving her a small smile as she continued, showing off his dimples once again. she gave him another teeth less smile, removing her fingers from his hair.

soon after she was completely naked. her underwear and clothes puddling around her. her hear was racing, pushing further and further out of her chest. her cheeks were hot and red.

her arm was hanging by her side as the other was laid across her chest, her hand gripping the side of her other arm.

"hey, you're going to be fine." he says reaching for her hand and giving it a light squeeze of reassurance. pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. she didn't look up at him, she couldn't, she felt absolutely embarrassed. she wish she had thought twice before raising her hand. in the moment she felt like it was a good idea. now, not so much. she was a confident person but not when being naked in front of a dozen people.

"i'm assuming you guys want to draw, yeah?" asks, glancing away from natalia to only quickly look back at her.

"yes please." a boy in the front row comments.

harry laid down on the platform , natalia soon following suit. a pillow sat behind harry's head, propping it up slightly. natalia was hesitant as she laid her head down on his inked chest.

"you can lay on me, i don't bite." he says answering her own question.

once she did he ran his fingers through her hair for a few seconds before wrapping his one arm around her waist. his chin resting on the top of her head. she rested her hand upon his butterfly tattoo, soon after she did harry intertwined there hands together. her one leg tangled between harry's. one of her breasts were able to be seen as the other was hidden by harry's side which she was somewhat thankful for.

"haven't done this in awhile." he says holding onto her still, running his fingers up and down her side. "cuddle that is."

natalia didn't know how to respond to that so she didn't , but that only made him talk more.

"you're not much of a talker are ya?" his accent coming out more as he spoke.

"i am, i'm just not when i'm lying on someone naked who is also naked."

she felt a puff of hair on the top of her head from harry laughing through his nose.

she looked around the room, seeing many eyes on her. they would look down her body along with harry's and then look back to there paper, easels blocking parts of there face.

she did have to admit, she felt a little flattered. they were taking there time to draw her. to study her, her curvy body, the small beauty marks on her face, her long way hair, every detail of her. but of course she had to remember it was for a class and it was for them to become better artists, but it was still something.

the rest of the class consisted of harry making small talk with the class and natalia, playing with her hand / fingers. her face often becoming red and hot by the small actions harry had said and done towards her.

"i just realized something." he says speaking to the young nymphet that was packing up to leave. her attention now on him as she had stopped midway to put her notebook in. "i haven't actually introduced myself to you."

"i-i wouldn't-

"mind joining me for some coffee so i can?"

and just like that the light shade of crimson hue fell upon her puffy cheeks. by such a simple question. this man she had hardly known or spoke to made her feel so flustered. she didn't understand how it was possible.

"yeah-uh, sure."