𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄

the walk was silent. the afternoon sun cascading down on them as they walked down the cobbled sidewalk. the wind flowing through natalia's long wavy locks , pushing strands in her face occasionally, making her, grab them and tuck them behind her ear. she held onto her art bag strap tightly , watching the ground as they walked side by side closely.

harry's hands were placed in his loose dress pants , his grey cap placed on his head with his curls peeking out, he wore a black loose button up , with a few buttons left undone . letting some of his skin be exposed to the warm air. his bag that he kept his snacks , water , and clothes in when he modeled, was hung loosely on his shoulder. the streets bustled with people that coming home from the day.

"i didn't realize how busy it would be at this hour , silly me. try and stay close. don't want you getting lost now do we?" harry questions looking down at the tiny girl beside him.

the streets began to get more and more busy by the second. the street the cafe was on was also where a bunch of work and business places were.

harry , subconsciously, puts his hand in the middle of natalia's back , guiding her a little in front of him so he could see her better and make sure she wasn't going to get lost in the crowd of people.

her face became hot , a cherry red rising to her cheeks. she could feel the outline of his rings poking through the material of her silk blouse as he rested his hand on her back.

once arriving at the cafe natalia took a seat outside while harry grabbed there drinks , getting to see the view of the eiffle tower in the distance. she took this as an opportunity and grabbed her sketch book out of her bag along with a pencil.

she flipped to a clean page , glancing up and down occasionally as she began to sketch out the scenery in front of her. she guides her pencil across the paper, drawing the flowers , people, the eiffle tower peeking through the trees and the sun peeking in between the leaves.

harry set her drink in front of her, snapping her attention to harry who was sitting down. she uttered a "thank you" as she began to close her notebook but before she could harry but his hand down for her to stop.

not looking at him in the eyes. she could feel his intense stare on her head was down slightly , quickly glancing at him but then back down at her paper of the very messy sketch she had been doing.

"may i?" he asks , lowering his head so he could look at her and so she would look at him.

she nodded , letting her grip on the paper loosen so he could take it.

he gently takes the book out of her hands, scanning what she had just been drawing.

his eyes lighten with a small smile tugging on his lips. he looks up at her to see a nervous expression on her face. she was pretty self conscious about her drawings, which was always hard when wanting that to be her career. she would always compare her work to others. making her feel as though it wasn't as good.

she never really showed anyone her art besides her professor back at home, he was the one person that she actually felt comfortable showing , he would always be so kind to her about her art, saying how proud he was of her but also help her with the struggles she would be having.

"this is really good." he says running his fingers across the pencil sketch. smiling at her as her expression changed into a softened smile. her cheeks reddened.

"thank you." she smiles.

he begins to flip through the rest of the book, the big smile still on his face. she was nervous as he was getting close to the page that was a drawing of him, nude.