𝐒𝐈𝐗

"ready?"

his tall, broad, lean figure had been standing against one of the white painted light poles that were right outside natalia's beige apartment building. hands tucked in between one another's arm, the short sleeves tightening around his arms from his previous actions.

his eyebrows knitted together as the morning grew brighter and brighter. crisp morning hair blowing softly through the trees. resulting in a few curls resting upon his forehead.

a soft smile drawing on his lips at the young girl who's attire was a pair of baggy blue colored jeans, a lavender cropped shirt that showed some of her caramelized skin, and a white cardigan that's hung off her freckled shoulder.

his eyes held with hers as neither of them decided to look away from one another.

"what?" she asked unknowingly as to why there were both standing in front of one another not saying a single word.

"can i not look at you kitten?"

kitten

the word alone made her want to get on her scratched knees and suck him off right then and there. but , by the way it just swiftly rolled of his tongue was something different. how it sounded like he had said that word a million times, he was so calm about saying a word as bold as that.

would he moan that to her as they fucked? or would he have other enduring pet names for her. would he be gentle? rough? the unanswered questions were killing her. oh , how she imagined the view of him in between her thighs was too much to handle. especially when it was barely nine in the morning.

his fingers gently pushed some hair out of her freckled face so he could clearly see her. he rubbed her cheek a bit, before speaking.

"let's go yeah? don't want to be late, especially since i'm bringing you. i need to look good for you." he said , laughing quietly at the last part.

in his mind, he cared a lot about how she viewed him. did she think he was just this immature guy who did nude modeling to just get all the men and women? to be praised and complimented?

he didn't show it , but he's nervous around her all the time. he's scared about messing whatever they had going on between the both of them. he didn't want to say or do the wrong thing that would make her not want to speak or go near him.

he had this bad habit of caring about what other people thought of him. but it being a girl he was very fond of didn't help much. he adores her very much and doesn't want to mess this up.

"you don't need to look good for me." she spoke as they began walking down the small cobbled sidewalk. "i already like you- she quickly shut her mouth before she could finish her sentence. her eyes widened as she kept her head forward. not daring to look at him. "you-your charm. yeah ! your charm and... and character!"she says nodding to try and seem convincing. i mean of course she liked all those things but that's not what was going to say the first time.

* ˘͈ᵕ˘͈

"here." he said turning to natalia with a spoon of icing on it. "try this."

harry wanted to show her how to make something he enjoyed the most. which was making icing. the ones at the bakery were so light and fluffy. something he wished he could eat all the time.