Chapter 1 Mission

Sakura Haruno just accepted a mission from her Hokage. A very delicate and dangerous mission which she's the only one who can accept. Naruto is away with the toad sage to train. The rest of the rookie nine is out on a mission. Sakura sigh, it wasnt suppose to be this way. At first, the pinkette is hesitant to accept since she didnt know if she can accomplish the mission. But when Sakura thinks of Naruto on how he sacrifice so much for the sake of the village. She change her mind. For Sakura its time for her to make a difference. Yes, she already surpass her Sensei when it comes for being a Medical Kunoichi and a Shinobi. She wants to do something for the sake of Konoha.

The mission she accepted is about the legendary Minato Namikaze. She needs to go back in time to save the legendary nin from death. Sakura qualified for the mission since she is a Med Nin and a Kunoichi who can fight and take down enemy in just using her monstrous strength. She is known in creating different poison which is very useful in a mission. Tsunade already ask her if she is sure to take the job. Sakura just nodded and straightened her back. Showing her Shisou she can finish the mission by herself. She will go back in time, stop the death of the 4th Hokage then go back in their time. Yes, Sakura will do this job to save Konoha and the world.

Sakura is walking down the street of the village back to her apartment, she really needs a shower and her bed. She already at the hospital for 15 Hours. Chakra almost depleted. Once she arrive at her apartment, she immediately take a shower, pack her things for the mission tomorrow and get ready to bed wearing her favorite red satin chimese. Sakura immediately fall into deep slumber.

At 3:00 am Sakura is on her way to the Hokage tower. Shizune greeted "Ohayo! sakurachan!" Sakura nodded, "Ohayo! Shizune!" Shizune smile and said "Tsunadesama is already waiting for you." Sakura turn on her heel and said "Thank you Shizune, see ya!"

Sakura knock 3 times at the Hokage's office and open the door."Shisou Ohayo.." Tsunade is already in her desk reading the scroll. "Ohayo Sakura, Come in." Tsunade said without looking at the pinkette. Sakura nodded and enter the room. "Shisou Im ready for the mission."

Tsunade sigh and stand up, walking towards to Sakura. The Blond look at the pinekette into her Emerald eyes to check if theres a hint of hesitation, but found none. "I ask you again one last time, are you sure about this Sakura?" The pinkette chuckle and smile sweetly to her Shisou. "Yes Shisou. Im very sure about this. You're the one who said Im the only one qualified for this mission. And I know you have faith in me. Dont worry Tsunadesama I will accomplish the mission. This is for our future. For the future of Konoha and the world. I will not let them start the war and destroy our peace. You can count on me." The Hokage smile and patted Sakura's shoulder. " I know you can do it Sakura! We have faith in you! Be careful and I will be waiting for your return." Tsunade hand over a Blue scroll to Sakura." Here is the Time Travel Jutsu Scroll. Keep it safe. You can only use it once, make sure your mission is done before you use this scroll. But, if you fail, that is fine! go back in our time. As long as you are safe Sakura thats ok with me. All the information you needed on how to go back to our time is in there. "

Tsunade pull out another scroll, a red one." This is the scroll that I will use to send you back in time. Are you ready Sakura!? " The pinkette nodded and put the scroll inside her bag" Hai! Tsunadesama! " The Hokage stand a little bit further away from the pinkette and throw the red scroll into the air, tsunade weave some hand sign and the scroll glow brightly, enough for Sakura to close her eyes due to the bright red light from the scroll. She heard Tsunade said

" Taimu Toraberu!"

Sakura close her eyes and feels like everything is fading.

"What the..." Sakura thought. She feels like her stomach is being pulled out, and she was being suck by a portal. Then Sakura disappear in front of Tsunade in a speed of light.

"Be careful Sakura" mumble by Tsunade.
_______________________________________