Chapter 4 Dream

Warning! Mature Content!

"Minato please, make love to me.." said by the pink haired beauty lying naked on his bed. His mouth water and suck the left nipple into his mouth. He suck like a new born babe. While pinching the other nipple. Minato is going crazy. God, He wants to devour her over and over again. This girl was his and his alone. Minato kiss the girl hungrily. Bitting and nipping her lower lip. And then she groans.

"Sakura.... You are mine.. I will never let you go. You are only mine.."

In one hard thrust he enters her. Sakura gasps "Minato.. Oh god, its so big."

"What do you want Sakura? Tell me and I will give it to you," he whispered huskily.

Sakura felt a little pain, but it was slowly disappearing and instead of pain. She had never felt so full before. It felt so right being with Minato like this.

Minato groaned, he started slowly first, but when Sakura fully relaxed he picked up speed and strength in his thrusts. Sakura is panting and saying his name like a prayer. "Minato.. Oh.. Dont stop, harder, faster.."

Her nails raked across his back and he kissed her forcefully. His tongue dominated her ruthlessly and he left a trail of saliva as he pulled away. Both panted and Sakura let out a small scream as Minato went faster.

"fuck Sakura, so tight. I will make love to you all day until you cant walk. You will not leave me.. I will not let you go back."

Sakura eyes widen and push Minato. "No! I cant. We cannot be together. This is wrong." Sakura is eyes widens and push Minato off of her and get up from the bed. But before she reach the door the blond grasp her waist and bend her on the floor.

Then he enters her again and fucks her like a crazy man. "No! No! I will not let you go! You are mine!!" Minato's thrust is HARD AND ROUGH. "NO! NO! I cant live without her!" he thought.

"Minato! Please stop! It hurts! Ahhhh!"

Slap
Slap
Slap
Slap

Sound of slapping skin is echoing inside the room. Smell of sex and cries of the pinkette can be heard.

"You will never leave me. We will be together. You will bear my child Sakura. OUR CHILD" Minato flip the pinkette and crash his lips. Still inside her, fucking the pink haired goddess.

"ohh god.. Im cumming Sakura. Accept me please my love.."

"No Minato! Not inside! Ahhhh...."

The blond emptied himself inside her. Still hard, he continued to fuck her brainsout. Sakura is screaming but Minato screams in pleasure.

"I love you Sakura.."

***

Minato suddenly wakes up and got up in bed. He is sweaty all over. He looks at the clock, seeing it just 3 in the morning. He groans, rubbing his face with his hands.

"Uughh!!! What kind of dream is that!" He feels his cock twitching and very hard inside his boxer.

"I need to take care of this. It is very wrong to dream of her like that." looking at the wall and thinking the pink haired beauty is just sleeping to the room next to him.

"I need a cold shower right now."
_______________________________________

" _______________________________________