Chapter 5 Team Minato

Sun is peeking through the curtain, Sakura open her tired eyes. "Where am I...? she thought. suddenly she remembers everything what happened, the mission, time travel, lord third, Minato...

Sakura got up and stretch her tired limbs, the pinkette check the time, 6:00am "its still early, need to take a quick shower and get ready." after to freshen up, Sakura wear her ninja gear, a red tank top, black tight short with little grey skirt, high ninja boots, black wrist armor and a kunai pouch strap on her right leg.

Sakura heard a light knock," Sakura? I think your already awake, I prepared breakfast." Minato said on the other side of the door. "uh, yes. Give me a sec." the pinkette inhale and exhale deeply. "I dont know why.. But I feel nervous all of a sudden." Sakura open the door, slowly walking to the hallway, when her nostrils hit by the delicious smell of bacon and egg her stomach growl.

Minato give her a sweet smile. "coffee or juice?" ask by the blond. "uhm, Coffee will do. Thank you." Sakura take a sit. And eat her bacon and egg. "hope you like it Sakura." Minato said. "yes I really do like it. By the way Minaton-san thank you for helping me and letting me in your home." the blond let out a soft chuckle. "Sakura, first of all I want you to drop the formality. Minato is fine. Second, its not only my job to take care of you, but also, I just feel like it. I just want to take care of you without any question. I feel like my purpose is to be here with you all the time." Sakura felt her cheeks turn to a fifty shades of red. She didnt know when Minato become so close to her. Sakura got back slowly and hit the wall. Minato look at her deeply and cupped her cheek." I dont know Sakura, but I feel like I need to protect you from harm. I promise you, I will always be right here. And I will never let you go." Minato trace her pink lips with his finger. And slowly inching his lips unto hers. "Minato, I think.. This is wrong.." Minato look into her emerald eyes, "This is not wrong Sakura, this is the first time I felt this way." the handsome blond slightly pressed his lips to Sakuras. The pinkette push Minato on his chest lightly. "Please Minato, stop it.. This is wrong." Sakura look at her side. Unable to look at Minato at the moment.

Suddenly someone burst into the room. "Minato Sensei! Ohayo!" a young boy with goggle on his head grinning widely, followed by a girl with short brown hair with purple paint on her cheeks and a boy with silver hair with a mask which is very familiar. "Kakashi-Sensei.." Sakura thought.

"Hello Team." Minato said. "By the way I woud like you to meet Sakura. She will be temporarily part of Team Minato. The blonde nin look at Sakura with a smile and start introducing the young ninjas to her. "Saku, this is my team. The boy with black hair is Obito Uchiha, the one with silver hair is Kakashi Hatake. And the only girl's name is Rin Onohara." the pinkette nodded and smile at them. "Hi, My name is Sakura. Im sorry I cant give my last name for now. But its my pleasure to be part of your team."

The boy with goggle snorted and said "What can you do anyway? Its very unusual to saw someone like you here in Konoha especially with pink hair. Are you from another village?" Sakura give him a soft chuckle."Actually young man, I know that my hair is unusual, its very rare to saw a pink hair ninja like me. And as for what I can do. Hmm.., no need to ask, I can just simply break your bone right here, right now, and heal you at the same time and do it all over again. Until you beg me to stop."

Obito's face is very pale and gulp down a thick saliva."wow! a medical ninja! so cool! can you teach me Sakura-sensei!?" Rin said and excitement clearly shows in her brown eyes." Sakura smiled and nodded to Rin. "Of course Rin!", Minato look at his team "Thats good! Lets go to training ground 4. Lets spar!" Minato command." Hai! Sensei!" the three genin said in unison and disappear in a puff of smoke." we need to go." the pinkette said, but before she turn on her heel, Minato grab her waist and said. "You will be with me all the time, Saku." The rosette stared at Minato with wide eyes and pink cheeks. "Saku?" the blonde chuckle. "Yes, you are my Saku." Sakura is really blushing. "Minato, What are you saying?!" but before she could react they disappear with the use of Minato's Hiraishin.

**
Three ninjas with black cloak is standing at the top of Hokage Mountain.

"This is the day we will fulfill our mission. Kill the yellow flash. If someone interfere kill them as well. Understood!?"

"Hai Captain!" the two ninja said in unison and disappear.

_______________________________________

Authors Note

Sorry guys! This Chapter is quite short but no worries! I will update sooner for the next chapter. Expect that Minato will be more darker and obssesed. xoxo