Chapter 9 Deception

"Come to me My Saku. Let see what you've got"

Sakura smirk. "Dont underestimate me Minatosan. But I hope you can forgive me..."

"I just need to get away from you."

And Sakura attack Minato.

***

Minato smirk and dodge the pinkettes katana. "Don't you dare underestimate me." Sakura said grinding her teeth. Before Minato can process what the pinkette has said the yellow flash felt someone will attack him at the back. "Bunshin!" he thought. Sakura's clone made a round house kick behind Minato. Sakura's eye widend because Minato was able to stop her kick and the blonde grab her thigh. Minato smirk, "My Saku.. I only wanted your thighs wrap around my waist while Im driving you crazy every night. Stop this, and lets go home." Sakura blush and cannot believe what Minato have said. "Enough Minato! That! Will never happen ever again."

He flashed a quick grin at her before they met in a clash of metal. When it became apparent that he was beginning to take control of the fight, she hopped back and slammed her fist into the ground, sending a large crack toward him and chunks of earth into the air. He seemed to fall into the newly-created crevice, and she was fooled for a brief moment before she sensed him below her. she look down and grabbed his outstretched arms, yanking him out of the ground and throwing him across the clearing. He landed on his feet, one hand in the dirt, sliding backward and stirring up a cloud of dust. When his motion stopped, he looked up at her and said "That strength of yours My Saku.. Is incredible."

She just smirked and started forming hand signs.

"Ah, no, you don't," Minato said. using his famous speed to appear in front of her as if out of nowhere, one hand covering hers and the other signing a one-handed jutsu. She jerked her arms out of his grip before he could finish and swing her katana to make Minato hopped backward and give her distance. She and her two bunshin appeared and began running around him, circling him faster and faster until they looked like a single pink and red blur. The handsome blonde smirk and disappear.

Her movement was abruptly stopped when Minato reached out to grab one of her bunshin by the shoulder. He used its body like an anchor as he kicked out with one leg at the closest bunshin and threw a kunai at the other. They popped out of existence. There is no bunshin left of Sakura thats why he charged at Minato, while the blond is distracted with the puff of smoke causing by the bunshin who disappeared, the pinkette move so fast and she was able to leaped over Minato to land with one knee on his chest, the other pinning his left arm to the grass. Her left pushed his right arm into the ground as she held her katana under his perfect chin.

She should have known better. She had barely a moment to react before he disappered below her and appear behind her using his Hiraishin technique. Minato encircled his left arm to her waist while his right arm around her chest and held the kunai in her throat.

"What do you want My Saku?" Minato smirk. "The hard way? Or the easy way?" and ghosting his lips in her throat. "Just be with me My Saku. Dont fight me.. Please.." Sakura close her eyes and said.. "Okay.. Lets go home." the handsome blonde lower down his katana and held the pinkettes chin to look at him in the eye. "Good girl.."

and his lips met hers. Minato push his tounge inside Sakura's warm mouth. The pinkette moan and grip the vest of Minato. "So beautiful.." Minato said letting out a low growl. The blonde grip Sakuras rear and pushed her deeply into his body. "Let me love you My Saku.." the blonde cant get enough of the pinkette, his heart is pounding and his painfully hard right now. While their tounge are fighting for dominance and while Minato is distracted, Sakura use that as an opportunity to reach for her Kunai pouch and took the syringe. Sakura push Minato lightly and their stop kissing. "I like you Minato." Sakura look softly at the blonde, "What did you say?" Minato eyes widens, cannot believe what he just heard. Sakura sighed.. "I said... I like you.. But I cant be with you.." before Minato can react Sakura kiss again the blonde and stabbed the blonde nin's neck with the syringe.

Minato release Sakura and walk backwards holding his neck. "My Saku.. What did you do?" Sakura bit her lip and look at the ground. "Im sorry... This is the only way Minato..." the blonde nin fall down on his knees and close his eyes. "Shit, I feel dizzy. Fuck!" he thought. "No! I cant lose her!" slowly his vision became blurred and everything went black.

Sakura look at Minato lying on the ground. She approach the blonde and sit beside him. She touch his cheek. "So handsome.. And dangerous." saying a silent good bye to Minato she kissed his cheek gently.

"Till we meet again Minato."

Sakura stand up and disappear with a swirl of cherry blossoms.

_______________________________________

Authors Note :

I know this Chapter is quite short. But I will do my best to update again as early as possible. Thank you for reading. xoxo