_*A evening In Russia*_

"No problem." The serpent responded to his sweet loving angle. He smiled as the angle looked around at all the buildings and plants. "This is really a pretty city." Aziraphale said softly. "Sure is, That's why it's perfect for you.'' Crowley says before his face flushes up and he looks the other direction. Studying the nearby people, surrounding them. Aziraphale laughed at the demon. He realized they haven't let go of hands and he also flushed up he takes his hand back. Crowley quietly apologized underneath his breath. "Anyways we should probably get going before the book store gets super crowded." Crowley said as he pushed up his shades. Aziraphale nodded as he started to walk, while Crowley followed him. Giving the death glare to whoever decided to stare at Aziraphale. They finally arrived at the bookshop which was in the middle of town, and it was packed. Crowley was correct. Aziraphale pushes his way into the bookshop while Crowley follows. Aziraphale stares at the books in amazement. This person had a lot of books he didn't have and it made him really happy, that he can finally buy/see those books. Crowley chuckled as he then started to get handed books. He knew they weren't coming out empty-handed. Not one bit. Since they did have an almost infinite amount of money he was sure Aziraphale would buy all that he could, Well more like all he was allowed to buy. I mean if Crowley wasnt there Aziraphale would most likely buy the entire shop. After an hour or two, Aziraphale was finished buying all the books. And since they were getting too heavy Crowley teleported them all the way back to his angles beloved book shop. Aziraphale smiled up at the demon "Oh, that was so much fun. Thank you, Crowley!" He said happily as the serpent stared down at him. "Your welcome." He said as a slight blush crept up his face. "How about you and me stay here a little bit longer, get away from the daily stress in London." He asked in a more hushed tone. "Oh, that would be lovely." He said as he looked around the street. It was already sunset. Crowley smiled and took his angle by the hand and led him to a little apartment which he owned. Just in case. Flowers surrounded the entire apartment. Crowley smiled a little bit, Hopefully this was perfect for his angle. "Oh my, Crowley... It's splendid!" Aziraphale said right on cue, Kind of like he could read Crowley's mind. This was going to be fun for both parties... Not in that kind of way I swear!

Hello! Here is the second chapter! I hope you liked it, Cause i sure did. If there is anything i could improve please tell me! I would be more and happy to take advice, If its reasonable advice of course! I'll see you guys in the next chapter! <3