LWTSP : Thirty-one

Jimin's POV

I already know that Rose is the one who caught us and she just said it to the king. Why can't she just Leave us two? I fucking hate this Life, I hate being a Prince. You can't love someone that is not Royalty. Because of Rose I will see My love cry again infront of me. Are she blind? For not seeing me comfortable with her and For not seeing me hurt when I see Jeongyeon Cry? Speaking of that Brat she entered my room. I have her my cold Stare.

" You happy? " I asked. She looked shock and Confused, pretending that she didn't even know what I'm saying.

" Ohh come on Rose stop pretending, because I'm so done with you. Why can't you just leave us? " I said.

" I j-just Want you to love me " she said with teary Eyes.

" I can't Because I already love someone rose " I said. Because of her I'm going to lose my love of my life again, why did she Came to my fucking life?

" Am not enough? What Jeongyeon have that I didn't have? " She said Crying infront of me

" You don't have my heart! You don't have my Love " i said. I'm so done with this girl. I don't want to hear her voice and See her Face.

" Get out! I don't wanna see you again! " I said shouting at her.

" Remember this. We're going to get married Jimin. if you like it or not your going to accept that I'm Your Wife " she said and slammed the door.

That will never ever gonna Happened.

I'm staring at the ceiling then my sister came in, holding a Envelope.

" Hello My Brother " she said while wearing her gummy Smile she looks so happy.

" What do you need? " I asked she handed me the envelope.

" It's from the king " she said. She looked worried because she see me Sad again.

I opened it and Read it.

I totally hate this Life!

Rose's POV

I slammed his door. He leave a Pain I'm my heart again, he doesn't know how I feel. Then see Jeongyeon in the Hallway Walking with another maid, I think her name is Jihyo. I Approached her and Smiled at her after that smile I slapped her. She hold her cheek that I slapped.

" Happy? You know your just a maid! Poor, Ugly, stupid Low class Maid! I don't know why Jimin--- " I got cut of. She slapped me.

" First of all Yes I'm Just a maid and don't Blame me of he loves me. Second yes I might be Stupid Sometimes, but I'm not stupid as you who is Forcing Jimin Just to love a Person like you "

 Second yes I might be Stupid Sometimes, but I'm not stupid as you who is Forcing Jimin Just to love a Person like you "

HI READERS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY.!!

DONT FORGET TO TAP THE STAR BELLOW AND COMMENT!