LWTSP : Thirty-two

Jeongyeon's POV

" First of all Yes I'm Just a maid and don't Blame me of he loves me. Second yes I might be Stupid Sometimes, but I'm not stupid as you who is Forcing Jimin Just to love a Person like you "  I said to her. That made her almost slap me but someone stopped her. I looked at the Person. It's Sana.

She let go of her hand And Rose walked away from us.

" What Happened? " Sana Asked. Jihyo just Shrugged her Shoulder.

Sana's POV

I'm heading to Jungkook's room, walking with Jihyo and Jeong. I don't know we're these two are heading on.

Once I reached his room I bid goodbye at them. And entered the room.

" Jungkook! " I shouted at him that made him stand up. I chuckled. His so adorable.

" Yes? " He said while doing his Aegyo. What did the earth did his think I like it? Well I Love it! He's so Cute. I smiled at him

" Stop acting cute because your not " I Teased him. He Pouted on me.

" Sorry for interrupting " a woman voice spoke behind me. We looked at her.

" But Jungkook you have a Letter from the Queen " she said and Handed him the envelope. It's Dahyun By the way. Before she leaves she Bowed at us.

He opened the envelope and he read it. He looks happy seeing it. I'm so Curious what is on the letter that making him smile. Then he put it on the table Beside his Bed.

" What is That? " I asked. He smiled again.

" Don't mind it " he said that Made me pout.

Then time passes we're being lovely dovey in his room. I checked the time. I need to prepare our dinner. I stood up from his bed and Headed to the door.

" I'm just going in the kitchen " I said then Smiled. I'm gonna miss him. We just have 2 months here. I'm gonna Miss his Sweetness, his smile, his voice. 

Jimin's POV

Im watching your every move Park Jimin. If you make Rose cry again. You must better Leave Jeongyeon or I will make her life Living Hell

Says in the letter. I teared up, I don't want to do this to her but if I didn't she will be suffer just Because of me!

" Are you okay Brother? " Mina said. She sat Besides me patting my back. I shook my head. I'm not okay!

" I can't accept this situation! " I said. Someone Knocked at the door.

" Come in! " Mina Shouted. The door opened revealing Dahyun. She also look worried seeing me crying.

" What Happened? " She asked confused. She entered my room. I give Mina the letter she gave me then they read it.

Dahyun is Shocked by the letter and Mina just Shook her head.

" And hey Oppa I got a good News " Dahyun said and Handed me a envelope again.

" It's From the Queen " she said. I opened it. But what if the King know this?

HI READERS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

HI READERS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY.!!

DONT FORGET TO TAP THE STAR BELLOW AND COMMENT!
..