LWTSP : Thirty - Five

5 days Passed Jeongyeon and Jimin didn't interact in the whole Five Days, unless Jimin needs something to her. And she's Depressed, the other members are worried about her, and they started hating Jimin. She Did Atemp Suicide in the first day. But Nayeon Caught her AND stopped her. She let The other members to know Why she's Having a Depression, starting that day She moved on Jihyo's Room.
When Mina Said that news To Jimin He tried to explain things To her but it's Too Late.

Chaeyoung 's POV

Were at the Garden Having Picnic With the Prince Except Jeongyeon Unnie and that JerkMin. The King is Not around. They are on Japan to attend a Ball with All The Princesses.

" So.. How's Jeong?" Jin asked. I sighed.

" She just Slept in Jihyo's Room" Nayeon Unnie Answered while looking down.

"  We are So Worried about her every Morning she always Said She can't breath after taking a Long Session of Crying" Jihyo Said. That's True we are always on panic every Morning. But she doesn't have a heart disease.

" Why Don't You let Jimin Explain?" Jungkook asked. We shook our heads.

" No, we won't let him" Tzuyu Said. And Crossed Her arms

" Let Him Girls to make things Clear up." Namjoon Said. We all Sighed. He's Right.

" Your right, but what if His Gonna Say Hurtfu Words To Unnie Again?" I Said.

" He will Never Do that Chae We know Jimin for a long time, he will never Do that To the one he Loves " Yoongi Said. But he Just said that He doesn't love Unnie in the first place.

" Not now. He just Said it, he don't Love her for The First place. We just love are Friend Too. we don't want to see her Hurt Just Because of your Friend " Sana Unnie Suddenly Spoke and Walked Out Pissed.

To be Continued

HI READERS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY.!!

DONT FORGET TO TAP THE STAR BELLOW AND COMMENT!

We are Gonna Reach the End of The Story Guys!