LWTSP : Thirty-Four

So yeah i dont have the pictures 😢 because i just lost my phone😢😢...

Ok let's  go to the story

Jimin's POV

After that I bought 2 boxes of chocolate for Dahyun. I have no choice, I need to do what the Queen Said. For our love. I don't want to be a cold person to her, being cold towards her may cause a fight again between us. But I can promise that Im going to explain all of this to her as soon as possible.

I snapped on my thoughts when someone hugged me. I thought it's Rose but not. It's my Love, the person I need to leave a pain on her heart again, the person that gonna cry because of me, the person who's going to be hurt just because of me. She's hugging me like there's no tomorrow. I want to cry in front of her. I promise Jeong I will explain this all to you. I love you.

I pushed her away from me. Not looking at her but I know she's confused and shocked at my Action. I then looked blankly at her like she's a stranger for me.

" What?" I asked with a cold tone, not giving a single smile.

" U-Uhmm. Let's eat?" she asked. Cracking her voice. She's so soft to see this side of me but I need to do it.

" I'm not on the mood To eat Jeong" I said in my Cold voice.

" Is there Any Problem B-Between us? We can Talk about it" She said. I can't this is hurting me to much.

" Yes Jeong. I don't love You from the Start. And Please Leave me Alone" I said. A tear Escaped in her Eyes. The pain I'm leaving 8n her heart is to much, I don't want to do this but I need to Obey the Queen for the sake of our Relationship.

" O-Okay. I'm gonna L-Leave the Tray on your Table just c-call me if you need something y-your Majesty" She said. Crying in front of me and Dashed in her room.

I can hear her cry in her room. Shouting, Blaming her self. I can't help my self but to Cry and throw the Glass of water.

This is to much pain. I can't even see her cry in front of me.

To be Continued

HI READERS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY.!!

DONT FORGET TO TAP THE STAR BELLOW AND COMMENT!