Chapter - 12

The Scout
'Afterburners'
Chapter - 12/ by; mike hurley

'Amy laughed & said; hang onto your balls Ty, we're going to do some galloping'!!

A few hours after a new life began inside Amy's womb, she got up & walked to the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror, and smiled. Amy told herself she did look different, she looked happier after sex with Ty!!  In fact Amy was so happy, she was glowing!!
It was just like Lou told her; 'sex with the right guy is beyond amazing'!! Amy returned to the bedroom & slipped on Ty's t-shirt, she smelled his scent, and felt so incredibly safe and loved. She went downstairs to the kitchen for a glass of water.

Kajika went with her, somehow he sensed Amy was pregnant and would give his life protecting her.
He began following Amy everywhere like a bodyguard.
For the next year Ty's big loyal dog would get little sleep.  The tiny life in Amy's tummy was now a member of  Phantom's pack.  They were 4 now, and Phantom loved his family more than anything.  ❤️

Amy found Phantom a piece of Colby longhorn. He loved Amy & admired her good taste in cheese dog treats!!  He stared at her while she ate a few grapes.
"What"??  Amy asked the big dog, why are you looking at me like that??  She giggled and was surprised when the normally aloof dog suddenly lay at her feet.  Covering her toes with his body. 
Amy had no idea why phantom was suddenly being extra protective of her. 

Amy stood and walked into the living room
and looked out the window.  For some reason she thought of her mother Marion, and the last time Amy saw her alive. 

In a minute, they walked back upstairs, & Amy kissed Ty gently, she ran her hand across his muscular chest, then slid under the covers with him. Her grandma had asked her to take good care of Ty, Amy planned a special breakfast for him, and went over the menu in her mind. Ty moaned a little and reached out for Amy. He was sound asleep, but even his subconscious mind had fallen in love with her. He wrapped his arm around Amy, and pulled her close, then cradled her breast. Amy purred and quickly fell asleep, unaware that a new life was quickly growing in her womb. 

She would give birth to their child in 9 months.
The young woman who was way beyond terrified of childbirth would become a mother. 

And she would lay Ty's child into his arms and watch him burst into tears.........

Soon Amy entered into a dream she would not remember much of.
It flew quickly past her subconscious mind.......
She sat in a cozy rocking chair in their home at
Ft Roosevelt.  Ty was off on a mission.  A secret mission she knew nothing about.  But the President of the United States had been briefed on the mission.
A baby lay in Amy's arms suckling on her left breast.
She was hungry and looked up into Amy's eyes, as she drank warm breast milk.  Amy hummed an old song her mother Marion used to hum when she rocked &
nursed Amy. 
An angel stood outside by the front door.   A warrioress named Robin asked him to go to
Ft Roosevelt and guard Amy while Ty was gone.  Phantom laid at the door of a child's bedroom, while watching Amy.

Mom!!  Have you seen my purple crayon??
A child called out from the bedroom.
The baby stopped sucking and now needed to be burped.  Any wiped her nipple dry held the infant as she walked into the bedroom.

It's right there!!  Amy said, pointing her finger to a purple crayon on the bed.  You kids about ready for lunch??  Amy asked.

Both children replied yes.  When's Papa coming
home??  The boy asked.

I don't know, he said maybe a few weeks.

Where is he??  The boys twin sister asked.

He couldn't tell me; it's classified.