The Patrol

It was a normal night outside for the turtles. They were on patrol like always, no sign of Foot Clan or Kraang. "It's really quiet out here," Donnie said. "Yeah, it's kinda strange." Leo said back to Donnie. "But why? Isn't it a good thing? No Foot, no Kraang, what's so strange about it?" Mikey asked. "Mikey, the Foot or the Kraang would be out here right now, but there are none out here." Raph said. "Yeah, but can't we just take a break?" "There are no time for breaks, Mikey!" Raph snapped at Mikey. "Alright, enough guys. We don't need to argue about this right now," said Leo. The guys waited almost an hour in til the Foot came out to attack. "Finally, some fun around here," Raph said as he was pulling out his Sais. The Foot Clan attacked and the turtles started fighting. Leo was fight a group of soldiers and sliced every single one. Three soldiers came after Donnie and attacked. He tired to get them off of him, "A little help here!" He yelled out. "On it!" Mikey said and whacked the Foot soldier on the head, and cut the others with his Kusarigama. Another soldier charged after Raph, and he flipped it putting it on the ground and stabbing it multiple times on it then stopped. "Is that all of them?" said Leo. "I think so," replied Donnie. Leo nodded, but it wasn't over. Shredder appeared in front of them prepared for a fight. "Shredder!" Mikey yelled, pulled out his Nunchucks, and aimed at Shredder. Shredder slammed Mikey to the cold floor violently and hard. He laid on the ground and groaned in pain. It was Donnie's turn and twirled his staff while running and swing it, so he could have a chance to strike Shredder. Shredder held to his Staff and broke it, then he punched Donnie and kicked him on his side. Raph immediately ran after him and and threw a Sai at him. He grabbed the Sai and threw it back, giving Raph a scratch on the arm. He got his Sais back and strikes at Shredder and he blocked every single move Raph made. Raph tired to aim at his head, but Shredder grabbed his arms, put them up, and kicked him away. Leo was next. He charged at Shredder who was standing there. "If been waiting for you especially.." he said and charged at Leo. He pulled out his blade and struck Leo on his stomach. "Aahh!" Leo yelled and his brother which were bruised and hurt saw what happened to him. "Leo!" They yelled out to him. Shredder was about to make his next move until Raph saw him. "Leo look out!" Leo turned and Shredder hit him in the face and he fell flat on the ground. "No! Come on guys we have to get up!" Raph yelled and the two brothers got up and fought with Shredder again. As they were fighting, Raph said, "Donnie, Mikey, take Leo back to the lair now!" "But what about you?" Donnie asked. "Don't worry about me, now go!" Mikey and Donnie headed towards Leo and started taking him back as Raph was still fighting off Shredder. The two of them looked back at Raph and left.