Chapter 1 :Dead Forest

~America's POV~
"Ugh" I groaned as I got up form bed. I checked my phone to find out that I'm going to be late for yet another meeting. "shit I've fifteen minutes to get there" I shout as I get dressed. I put my NATO t-shirt on some navy jeans and red sneakers. I ran out the door and grabbed an apple so I won't be hungry.

I hoped into my car and drove to where the meetings where held. The building was about 8 stories high with a bunch of offices for every country. There was also a cafeteria and a large board room with about 400 hundred chairs and of course there where bathrooms.

As I was driving, I was also counting down the seconds. "come on" I yelled at my self as I sped down the road. It was only five more minutes away. I finally reach the large building and got out and ran to the elevator and pressed the button for the the 8th floor "can this damn elevator go any slowerc I say quite pissed.
" finally" I say as I rushed though the bored room doors. Everyone started at me as I sat down beside Canada my brother. "What" I whispered to Canada as I didn't want to make too much noise. "you know your 1 hour late" Canada replied giggling a bit. "no Im not" I say as I checked the time on my phone. "oh fuck your right" I say to Canada who by the now in trying to hold in his laughter.

The rest of the meeting progressed and so did the arguing. "so America, Russia will you too be at peace" EU spoke up
Before I could even saying anything Russia started giving out and arguing with EU. "I WILL NEVER BE AT PEACE WITH THAT PIG" Russia yelled. As Russia and I where arguing in the middle of the room Russia suddenly kicked me. Even though Russia and I always fought we never used violence. I slowly got you and left the room. It was getting too much to handle.

I got in my car and decided to head home. I got a text from Canada asking where I was going.

Canada: where are you going,are you okay

America: Don't worry I'm fine I'm just heading home it was getting out of control.

Canada: oh OK well it'll vist you later

As I was on my way home I decided to stopwatch at this forest for a little walk. It couldn't do any harm right.
I walked up the forest and climbed out the fence with wire all around it. Once I got back inside I walked around for a whole but decided to head back as it was getting dark out. When it was walking back I heard leaves getting crunched behide me. I though it was just a animal of some sorting and continued walking. I'm keep walking and until a felting a sharp pain through my chest. I looked down and seen three large cuts on my chest, I look up to the person who did this when suddenly I fell to the ground my back up against a tree.

~Canada's POV~
I was outsider of America's house but he's carried wasn't here maybe he was at the shop I thought and waited another hour hour. I headed home in defeat hoping he was at the store. 5 days passed by and America still didn't show up. I was starting to get really worried now. I tried texting him but that didn't work usually he answered his texts right when he gets them. I tried texting other countries today see if they seen him but it was no use. I then gathered up a bunch of counties to meet him up so we could find him. "hey Canada I hope you don't mind but I'm dragging Russia with me" Ukraine said as she smiled at me
"that's no problem" I replied
"so America was last seen leaving the building after that now one seen him" I said.
"I think I seen his car when I was driving home. I think it was near the forest" Poland said.
"okay well let's all head there" I replied.

We all headed towards the forest and found America's car was there. "Everyone its dark outside so make sure you have your flashlight" I said grabbing may phone from my pocket.

~Russia's POV~
I started to search the forest as my sister dragged me along I didn't even want to find America. I rather him be dead. As I walked around when I noticed a foul smell coming from behide a tree. I look around the tree to find America's decaying body. I screamed so loud everyone came running towards me. But they all had the same reaction.

Welp that took awhile to the write. I'm hoping to finish this book at the end of October
Anyway ye hope ya liked it 850 words wow das alot anyway baiii

~Soda